An irritating comment...

classic

Omg! you go funcurls!! my colleague can be a little like that. theres just 2 of us on my reception and she is a 58 yr old slim veggie, she eats hardly anything but is well known for the liking of red wine! i mean she lives the life i should be! she only eats about 1500 cal per day but then she has a bottle of wine! she wonder why she wants to lose stone but cant understand why she isn't iv tried to explain.

But anyway the other day i saw creme eggs!! yaya i love easter! and i bought one as a treat well within my syns may i add and she said "oh sarah lou dont tell me you have gone off plan already" one bloody creme egg!! but screw her i lost 3.5lb this week and she put on 2 lol :D

LMAO! classic I love it!

I remember years ago, I was actually quite slim at the time, about a size 10/12 and I went for a curry with 3 friends, once was a size 12 like me, and 2 were larger girls, but we are only talking a size 16/18.

there was a guy on the table (young-ish, 20's) and him and his mates kept looking over and laughing and to be honest we didn't really notice at first, then he suddenly piped up, "yeah, that is the fat monster table over there" pointing at us, I was a bit confused as I never thought any of us were really that big, I mean size 16/18 is quite a common size/shape, and size 12 doesn't even register as overweight even if you are quite short.

anyway, (this is about 15 years ago when I was fitter and had a blackbelt in Ju-jitsu by the way!) my friend emma was really upset (she was the biggest girl and most self conscious) so, as I had 'drank dutch courage' already, I walked over to him as we were leaving (he was coming back from the loo or going to pay and standing at the time) I had a half pint of crappy larger , and a flirty smile and said "I have something for you" and winked, then tipped the glass on his head! but the larger never came out, (flat head??) until I lifted the glass, then it went everwhere! then i told him that before insulting women again he should check if they have bigger nuts than him and walked out....

on the way out, the table waiter who had served us never noticed what I had done (or noticed this guys friends on the floor with laughter) saw us out shaking our hands encouraging us to come back again, I smiled sweetly and wish him a lovely evening, and got outside, and we all cracked up.

my friend felt much better afterwards!

Oh to be young and brave again (brave or stupid, whatever!)

:D

Pah to her! Remember you have lost a stone eating just that! Did you think of maybe it could be a bit of envy? Might sound daft if she's ubber skinny but if she sees you tucking into yummy food AND have lost a stone doing it, maybe she's a bit envious she has to go to the gym everday and on top of that starve herself! Don't let people like that get you down I often find if people put you down it's THEIR problem and not yours. Well done on a stone off :) (and not starving urself to do it) ;-)

Wendy

Back