And it starts

Morning all. Feeling really light headed today. Hope im not coming down with somthing. Doing well with Exante. But i do be a little naughty and have my shakes with the tesco strawberry water and the sainsburys peach water. Soooooo yummy :) Have done it since week 2 and it has not effected my losses yay. So i will stick with that coz its just so yummy.
Of to do some xmas shopping today :)

I also drink a lot of that water too! Do you mean you make up your shakes with them? I've thought about it but don't want to waste them if they taste gross! I love the Tesco strawb water and the sainbury's blackberry and rasberry water, and the s'burys fizzy strawberry and kiwi - makes such a change to plain old water!

Well done Irishlass, you really are flying with this Exante. I hope you continue to enjoy amazing weight losses as well as your retail therapy.

Happy shopping,

Conor

omg irishlass your losses are just incredible! you are such inspiration. I'm on day 3 and would just love to lose it as quickly as you!
Good luck with the rest of your exante journey

I also drink a lot of that water too! Do you mean you make up your shakes with them? I've thought about it but don't want to waste them if they taste gross! I love the Tesco strawb water and the sainbury's blackberry and rasberry water, and the s'burys fizzy strawberry and kiwi - makes such a change to plain old water!

Yes i make my shakes with the water,but just the strawberry and nana ones. I didnt like it with the choc and vanila. :)

omg irishlass your losses are just incredible! you are such inspiration. I'm on day 3 and would just love to lose it as quickly as you!
Good luck with the rest of your exante journey
Aww thanks. Goodluck with your Exante journey too :)

Well done Irishlass, you really are flying with this Exante. I hope you continue to enjoy amazing weight losses as well as your retail therapy.

Happy shopping,

Conor

Thanks Conor. Yes i loved every second of xmas shopping today. Got a lot done. A good productive day :D

Week 6 weigh in.
I have been very sick all week and thrown up after alot of packs that i forced down. But they wouldnt stay down.
Anyway OMG i lost 10lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Couldnt believe it when i stepped on the scales dismorning. I am 13st exatly:D. Have not been 13st in years. Still feeling really weak with this bug. No appitite but i am stil having my packs. I have not thrown up today yay so i am on the mend. I have decided this week to AAM.

Of back to bed with me. Have a good day all.

Your losses are unbelievable. Well done you xxx

Oh feck i messed up my start weight (info on the statistics thingy on the left) when i started here. I was 234lbs NOT 225 that i got from google to convert :( Dont know how i messed that up. I have fixed it now. Still pleased as punch with my 52lb loss though :)

Last edited:
you are doing amazingly well, especially with 6 kids running around so well done you and i hope you feel better soon :)

h x

Thankyou. They do indeed keep me on my toes And now that im smaller i can move quicker for longer yay..lol

Feeling a bit better now. Have had 2 packs so far. Have the oven on for my AAM eeeek then a tesco bar later on tonight :)

Im having 6 small meatballs and Asparagas. Thats a nice healthy meal and i Need the energy
. I have my meals planned for the week so i can stick to it. Quite excited about it.
Tomorrow is salmon and brocolli :)

Have a good night everyone.

Feeling loads better today. Really injoyed my meal lastnight. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Looking forward to my salmon and brocolli tonight :)

My clothes are soooooo loose. My slim clothes(the tops) from the attic are all summer clothes. So im having to wear my size 18 and 20 tops for now just to keep warm. Its bloody cold today.
I am wearing a gorgeous pair of jeans (size16 yay) that ive not worn in years. Im also loving to wear leggings now my legs have shruk loads. I never wore them when i was big.
I treated myself to some lovely midcalf winterboots
too. Midcalf boots never fitted me when i was big with chunky calfs. So i am well pleased.

Have a good day all :)

Your weight loss is amazing and well done on getting into those size 16 jeans:happy096:

how are you finding it introducing food?

h x

Well done, you're doing fab - it's lovely wearing new sized clothes that didn't fit you before :) Hope you enjoyed your salmon and brocolli, that's one of my fave meals! x

Thanks all. Introducing food is no problem thank goodness. I was fretting a bit but no worries at all. I have all my meals planned for the week so no straying :)
Salmon and broc lastnight was lovely. Tonight i am having tuna salad. I love love love salad and i have missed it loads. So i cant wait for that later nom nom.

Im going into town nxt fri to try on some smaller clothes. Need some winter tops badly. Looking forward to it.

Have a good evening all :)

ANother day gone and what a busy one it was too. Just having a5min break before doin the school lunches then of to bed I go :)
Yesterdays tuna salad was so good. Tonight I had 6 small meat balls with celeriac chips. I never had celeriac before,never even heard of it until I saw it on a lowcarb post. I tought it would turn out horrible and id hate it but OMG they tasted fantastic I was amazed. I felt I was cheating..lol that's how good they were. Lowcarb and low calorie too. Perfect
Tomorrows menu is smoked cod fillet and salad with a small portion of mushrooms on the side.
Loving my aam week but also looking forward to going back to TS too on Monday.

Night night all :)

your doing so well :) im doubly impressed cause your a busy mummy too!

h x

Your AAM sounds fab - can i ask how you made the celeriac chips, and what they tasted like? I'm not really a veg lover and have to be quite inventive to get it into my diet so i'm always interested when i hear about a new way of eating it!

Back