And it starts

week

Last edited:
Irishlass said:
Yep 6 munchkins and 4 of them are on their midterm break from school. So its a crazy house this week..lol I love it though, been a mammy is the best job in the world :)

Diet going well today. My order of 50 vanillia shakes came yesterday.

Too right. . . .being a mum is the best job and we're so blessed to have our two little munchkins! Considering it took us 9 years to work out how to get'em lol!!
Had good fun along the way mind you!!
I bought some green tea today too gonna try that cos my sis in law swears by it! And this week I'll probably be retaining more fluid if ye get me drift!!!
Xx

Im of to a show tonight eeeeeeeek. I will not be aam or drinking booze. Hope i dont crack..lol
Looking forward to getting out of the house though :) A wee bit of me time.....bliss.
Diet going well. Lastnight i tried my size 16 jeans i packed away long time ago and they FIT. Wow. So gone from size 20 to size 16 jeans in 4weeks is amazing. I am well chuffed. Need to do some situps,get toneing my (tummy)mummy badge of honor ;)

Had a great night lastnight. There was lots of yummy food everywhere and everyone was drinking. I was very good and sipped my fizzy water :)
Very tired today after my late night. Will have an early night tonight.
Have not done any exersice this week. Havent had time with the kids on midterm from school. I will get back to it monday when school opens again.
I am looking forward to my aam week on monday. Have bought some yummy smoked cod,salmon,haddock and today i will get some fresh veg brocolli and asparagus and salad. So my meal will be low carb and low calorie too. Do i still need to have 3 packs aday with aam? Or is it 2 packs plus meal?

Ok going to the park and then the shops :)

Your results so far are amazing chick! And don't worry about lack of exercise, being active with all your kids will be exercise enough!

On AAM week you still have your 3 packs plus a meal. I'm still not sure whether i'm going to AAM or not, i have really missed food and my resolve is getting weak, i'm just worried it might set off a binge. Although at the same time it would be good for the metabolism, i can feel my losses slowing down x

Thankyou :)

Ok i change my mind about AAM week. I am way to scared to put food in my mouth incase its sets something of. Scared i will just eat eat eat and not be able to control myself.
So all my fish i bought can go in the freezer for when i am ready and stronger to do aam.
I want to keep going with ts, my losses are fab so far*touch wood* Maybe when i start stalling then i will do aam.

Busy morning here,shopping,park,sorting school stuff for monday oh and my 6month old has started weaning. He loved his 1st taste of porrige awwwww bless him :)

Hi all,
Hope your all having a spooktacular halloween weekend :)

Keeping busy here. Last day of week 4 today. Weigh in day tomorrow morning then on to week 5. The days have gone so quick.
Not doing AAM. Thats a scarey route i am not ready to take just yet. I have uped my water to 4 and half ltrs a day. Im always thirsty..lol
School back opened tomorrow yay :)

Another 7lbs gone whoo hoo. Im so happy with my results so far. And shocked too. Im halfway there already. I am here sitting with a big huge smile on my face drinking my green tea and wearing some gorgeous clothes i have not worn in a few years. Im feeling good :)
Today is the start of week 5. I am not aam. I will continue with TS and maybe have some xmas dinner with my family :) I am actually very tempted to buy my very 1st little black dress for xmas ;)

Irishlass said:
Another 7lbs gone whoo hoo. Im so happy with my results so far. And shocked too. Im halfway there already.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! AMAZING hats off to you lassy. You're terrific! Keep going like this and you'll hit target in no time - well done: -)

:wee: you are amazing. Well done xx

Thanks girls :)
Well today i woke up starving. Dont know what thats all about????? Maybe i need aam? Maybe next week i will consider it.
I really need to start exercising too. Im such a lazy git. Hate exercising...lol
Hope everyone had a great weekend. We had great craic ;) Lots of party food was eaten by my guests and kids but i was good and had a tesco ultraslim bar :)
Gonna have my soup now. Yummy

Morning all. Weather is terrible here. Raining all morning. Not great when you have to walk to school and nursery.
Doing well on Exante. Still a we bit hungry but i think its because it is nearly TOTM. I have the cramps too which is a sign they are on there way.

I got a lovely surprise yesterday of a box of wine from virgin. My mum and dad sent it to me bless them. So i have 12 fab bottles of red and cant drink them.........yet ;)

So i wil hide them upstairs and use them on my guests at christmas and newyear. None for me, it always makes me eat the wrong food.....always.

Im of to a fireworks at the kids school tonight. Hope its not raining. I will bring a tesco bar wit me :)

Week 5 weigh in.
Whoo hoo i am in the 13s :D:D:eek:
I have lost 4lbs. I am now 13st 10lbs. My start weight was 16st 10. I have lost 3st in 5 weeks. :talk017::wow:

Im so pleased and very excited :D

Now on to week 6
:D:D:D
Due TOTM anytime now too eeeeeeek...lol I dont care, im to happy right now.

Irishlass said:
Week 5 weigh in.
I have lost 4lbs. I am now 13st 10lbs. My start weight was 16st 10. I have lost 3st in 5 weeks. :talk017::wow:

Now on to week 6 :D:D:D

Well DONE you! I'm so pleased for u you deserve every ounce of that! I'm struggling BIG TIME and I'm frightened my willpower is weakening! Have you not strayed one single bit Irish lass? ......from the other Irish lass on minimins xx

Omg! Irish lass well done you are doing fantastic! Keep up the good work your half way there.:)

Fantastic weight loss Irishlass, it's MELTING off you. I'll be thrilled if I get have that weight loss.

Keep it up,

Conor

3 stone in 5 weeks :eek: jeeez WELL DONE xx

OMG your losses are amazing! 3st in 5 weeks is incredible... you must be feeling fantastic :D
Thankyou, i do feel fab indeed:)

Well DONE you! I'm so pleased for u you deserve every ounce of that! I'm struggling BIG TIME and I'm frightened my willpower is weakening! Have you not strayed one single bit Irish lass? ......from the other Irish lass on minimins xx
Hiya,No i have not strayed. My god its been hard at times but im a stubburn lass and determined to loose this weight. We can do it:)

Omg! Irish lass well done you are doing fantastic! Keep up the good work your half way there.:)
Thanks, cant believe im half way there already :D

Fantastic weight loss Irishlass, it's MELTING off you. I'll be thrilled if I get have that weight loss.

Keep it up,

Conor
Thankyou and goodluck :)

3 stone in 5 weeks :eek: jeeez WELL DONE xx
Thankyou, Im thrilled with it :)

Irishlass said:
Week 5 weigh in.

Now on to week 6 :D:D:D

Wooooo hoooo great news!!! Well done :)

Back