And now the good bit......Maintaining!

Good luck for WI :) x

Yay, Im nearly back at target! Lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 8st 7.75lbs! Next week I'll have to WI a day early cos thats when we go up to London, so lets hope I can lose that pesky 0.75lbs by then!
It goes to show even if I do have a blowout, its possible to pull it back and actually lose weight! Think Red days do suit me as I'm not so hungry on them, so I didnt eat all my hex's which obviously saved in calories, but still ate healthily.
Gave Rick Stein a dust off and Im doing a curry buffet for dinner tonight. Hubby goes on leave from today, so thought I would cook him something special. Im even going to make some chapati's! Its made with brown chapati flour, not wholemeal, so I may have a little tweak tonight, work out the calories and if 1 equals approx 120/6syns, I may have to have 1 as my hexb! Dont think the whole meal will have many syns, so will work them out as I start cooking.
*edit*very nauseous after making Indian buffet, so couldn't eat anything!

Friday 16th August
EE

B : Scanbran muffins
L :
D :

HexA : Milk
HexB : muffins 0.25 hexb

Daily syns : Muffins 2
Wkly syns : 3/105

Snacks :

Exercise :

Weight : 8st 7.75lbs

Last edited:
Yay, Im nearly back at target! Lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 8st 7.75lbs! Next week I'll have to WI a day early cos thats when we go up to London, so lets hope I can lose that pesky 0.75lbs by then!
It goes to show even if I do have a blowout, its possible to pull it back and actually lose weight! Think Red days do suit me as I'm not so hungry on them, so I didnt eat all my hex's which obviously saved in calories, but still ate healthily.
Gave Rick Stein a dust off and Im doing a curry buffet for dinner tonight. Hubby goes on leave from today, so thought I would cook him something special.

Friday 16th August
EE

L :
D :

HexB :

Daily syns :
Wkly syns :

Snacks :

Exercise :

Weight : 8st 7.75lbs

Wow Kim, that's brilliant. You always pull it back.

Well done :)

Hope you have a lovely tea tonight, sounds good xx

Well done Kim your doing fab!! Xx

Adding in a Vegetable Makhanawala.......the full fat version! I will tally all the syns up once I've eaten, but dont think its going to be too bad at all. Im discovering with Indian food, its very adaptable to SW way of eating!

Well, yesterday turned out to be a non starter with food! After prepping and cooking all the Indian buffet, it had to go in the fridge and hubby had to get a chippy tea, cos I felt so nauseous I couldnt eat a thing apart from the muffins in the morning. Plus side is, dinner is all ready for today. Still feel pretty ooky, but really must try and eat something. These horrid painkillers are playing havoc with me at the moment, so Im just trying to get some sort of balance where Im fairly painfree, so trying a different regime today to see if it helps. Not a good way to lose weight, but it is nice to see lower numbers on the scale cos I was 8st 6.75lbs this morning!

Saturday 17th August
EE
B/L: Scanbran muffins
D : Vegetable Makhanawala, Chana masala, tandoori chicken and raita with side salad and chapati's

HexB : Chapati

Daily syns : Muffins 3, curry buffet ?10 - Tot 13
Wkly syns : 15/105

Snacks :

Exercise : none

Weight : 8st 6.75lbs

Last edited:
Change of plans with holiday, going to York now and staying in a hotel for the week rather than camping.....poor neck/back wouldn't cope! That means a week of restaurant food, rather than our own cooking eeeeeek! Oh well, its a good job I love SW, cos I'll need it when I get back from there lol! Should I keep my food diary going when I'm on holiday lol????????
Curry buffet again tonight as loads left over. The chapati's are a revelation and so scrummy. I limited myself to 1 but could easily have eaten more lol! Still havent got much of an appetite and I know I should eat, but these blinking drugs are making me very nauseous!

Sunday 18th August
EE

L : Grapes
D : Curry buffet

HexB : Chapati

Daily syns : Muffins 3, Curry buffet ??? 10
Wkly syns : 28/105

Snacks : apple, yogurt

Last edited:
Aww that's good for York, much better for you :)

Hope nausea settles soon xxx

Curry buffet all eaten now and having a pork stogonoff for dinner, so another EE day. I'll be off plan as of Thursday, but still need to keep the diary going til then!

Monday 19th August
EE

L : Grapes
D : Pork strogonoff and rice

HexA : Light Phili
HexB : Muffins (0.25 hexb)

Daily syns : Muffins 2, milk 3 -Tot 5
Wkly syns : 33/105

Last edited:
Pork Strogonoff again for dinner tonight as hubby made double bumpers. Pork loin is the way ahead as its very lean, very tasty and quite under rated. Off into town later to do a few bits and hubby treating to a Subway salad lol!

Tuesday 20th August
EE

L : Subway Low fat chicken teryaki sub and salad
D : Pork strogonoff and rice

HexA : Light Phili
HexB : Subway roll

Daily syns : Muffins 3, milk 3, Subway 5, Baked crisps 5 - Tot 16
Wkly syns : 49/105

Snacks :

Last edited:
Wow, Subways are a revelation! Really scrummy healthy food. I had a wholewheat roll with low fat chicken teryaki and salad. So I'm counting the roll as a hexb and guesstimating 5 syns for the dressings. Might be a bit more and the roll probably wouldnt be classified as a hex, but I very rarely 'tweak' and rarely have Subways. What I really loved in the roll was the gherkins....never had gherkins in a sandwich before.....I will do now lol!
Well, today is the last day on plan for a while. I will try and make as many healthy choices as I can, but its a bit difficult when we're eating out for the next 10 days! WI tomorrow, then next Monday to see the damage of London and then the following Monday to see the damage of York! On the 9's to 8's thread we're starting a Xmas Challenge when we've all had our holidays, so I'll be looking forward to starting that once I'm back!

Wednesday 21st August
EE

L : Cheese and tomato toastie
D : Cottage pie and peas

HexA : Light Phili and cheese
HexB : Bread

Daily syns : Muffins 3
Wkly syns : 52/105

Last edited:
Hi Kim :)

I just checked on syns online and they dont list the wholemeal chicken teriyaki with dressing and salad they only did it on white BUT just for the chicken teriyaki, dressing and salad it is 3 syns so you have saved yourself 2 syns there :)

Cals in the roll are 198 so minus about 120 for your HEXB allowence would make your roll about 3 syns.

Thats pretty good for a subway!

Thanks for doing that Nikki, so I wasn't far off on guessing. Im not too concerned as I'll be off plan for the rest of the week, but its something to bare in mind for the next time x

Thanks for doing that Nikki, so I wasn't far off on guessing. Im not too concerned as I'll be off plan for the rest of the week, but its something to bare in mind for the next time x

No problem :) I was quite interest to know because chicken teriyaki is my all time favourite subway! X

Lost 0.25lbs this week taking me to 8st 7.5lbs, happy with that seeing as I was 8st 13.5lbs 7 weeks ago! Will be off plan now for the next 10 days or so, but will hopefully make some decent healthy choices!

Well done :)

Hope you have a great break xxx

Morning

Have a fab time on your holidays hope you're feeling a little better :) well done on your loss you've done brill
Take care xxx

Back