And she is back

markanderl

Silver Member
It is very good to have the Short and Beautiful back. I am really proud of everyone on this forum, we are like a family who really cares about the wellbeing of each other and we have never even met each other. Welcome back Sarah, we have missed you and it is good to see you are feeling better

Thank you my forum daddy ... xxx

I mean it though Mark, I did really miss you all and wonder what you were all up too, whether you were having a successful honking day or needed a smile..

I am so so so sorry I worried you all and I am so happy to be feeling better..

The fact you were all concerned truly does touch me deeply.. you mean a lot to me, everyone does. Knowing you are all here for me and each other makes you true friends.. we might all be behind a screen, but we open ourselves up so fully its like its not there.

xxxx

We will have to have an Exante meet in a few months time lol

Yes that would be good, I have thinking about it a lot actually but did not know whether to bring it up, I think sometime before the summer ends, I can imagine getting together, all with our shakes and or soups or we would have to have Exante free day. Or we wait until we have weaned ourselves but we could all finish differently.

memememe :D and me xxx

OMG imagine seeing us all, that would be wonderful, and we would probably be slim by then, all you gorgeous woman slim, I would be very spoilt. My wife joins is little while, so looking forward to it as she can see the results in front of her

Yay! Would be great :)

Will your wife join the forum mark?

I hope so but she is a very shy lady, I am trying to get her invloved and hope she does. She is an absolute treasure, she saved my life in 1991, I was an absolute hooligan and by the age of 30 was nearly out of control, then I met her and life changed.

I hope so but she is a very shy lady, I am trying to get her invloved and hope she does. She is an absolute treasure, she saved my life in 1991, I was an absolute hooligan and by the age of 30 was nearly out of control, then I met her and life changed.

That is beautiful Mark :)

I hope your special lady does join!

Yes im up for it , that would be so good for us all to meet and have a exante free day all have a great time showing our new bodys off to our new found friends .
mark what lovely man you are im sure once she starts losing weight on the exante plan she will gain some confidence .
we will all welcome her with open arms :):):)

I agree with the ladies..
It will be wonderful to have Mrs Mark with us.
Shy or not, whether she joins in the banter or typing or chooses to stay quietly in the background, knowing she is about I am sure we will still embrace her with open arms. I think we already have.

You must be very lucky people to have found someone as special as each other with whom to share your lives xx How you speak about her is beautiful. I hope her arm is on the mend.

On another note! All you lot will be skinny minis hehe all slinky and yummy.. I will still be waddling about heheh and boys will not know whether to hold the door open for me or not :D give me that.. an is she an old shuffling woman look:D

But damned if that will stop me coming and meeting up :D

xxx

Sarah Jane, what on earth are you taking about " waddling about, etc etc etc". For one, you do not waddle, and secondly who would not open the door for a lady, no no no, stop it you oh most perfect one.

We will only be doing this much later, I am hoping, so we all have time to lose weight and I am sure everyone is in agreement with that, I am just hoping this will not turn outo be another one of those things that starts off a good idea and fades into oblivion. We will al have lost many lbs by then.

Last edited:
Sarah, I have a similar BMI to you. We may not be slim by the meet, but we will be a hell of a lot smaller lol

We are all beautiful and that is that :)

Absolutely Sophie, and we all need to remember that, and by the meet we will all be slimmer and much happier with ourselves.

Back