And so it begins

Day 6 and still going strong.

had a bit of roast chicken for lunch yesterday instead of my soup which was awesome. (just a small saucer)

Not weighed in again but this is mainly down to the fact the batteries in my scales are done. suppose this is a good thing and I'll now wait to Wednesday to buy some which is official weigh in day.

wow, well done - you should be pretty much over the worst of it now and plain sailing fromhere on out (well, fingers crossed for that for you anyway!)

Well done mate. When's the official week 1 weigh in? Main thing for me is my chest has gone from 49inches down to 46inches in 11days. Chuffed with that.

Thanks AMW official weigh in is tomorrow so i'll go get batteries tonight.

3 inches in 11 days is awsome.

dont know if i'm imagining things but i also am starting to notice a difference in the mirror.

Yeah I am almost 2 weeks through and 17lbs down.

Happy with that. If I can maintain a 6-7lbs loss a week then I will be down to about 15 stone in no time.

Not touched a pint now in 3 weeks. Get the odd craving

Sunday was a real struggle. all my family and friends went the pub after the football and i joined them. only lasted about an hour and had to leave as i was desperate for a pint.

the weight loss figures are keeping me going though.

Well played.

Me and 5 of my friends have booked to go to Dublin at the end of July so that is my goal date and getting down to a decent weight.

Then I can have a 4 day binge on the Guinness but then back onto working solution to lose a bit more if needed

Early July is also my target to get off TS. got a wedding to go to then.

hoping 8 weeks on ts will be enough to get off the 4-5 stone i was hoping for. (tough ask i know)

Good luck fatboyslimming! I've got the same target and timings - early July for a possible 4 more stone... I reckon it's possible!

Ok so week one weigh in today and i've lost 19lbs.

Started off at 19 stone and this morning weigh 17,9.

heres to another 100% TS week.

OMG!!!! WOW!!! What a start - bet you are over the moon!!!!

:happy096::worthy::happy096:

WOW!!!! You must be thrilled :) :)

Big loss that. Congrats.

Can see us being along the same lines and same weight come July.

I am down to 17.5 now - I am losing 1 to 1.5 pounds a day at moment.

Thanks AMW,

Couldn't quite believe myself when i got on the scales.

i'm hoping to get off about 6-10 a week.

you had any thoughts on life after Exante?

i know reverting to type and munching everything in sight is not an option but just not sure how i can get off with out risking big gains as my metabolisim will by that point have slowed to adjust to the diet.

Not given it a lot of thought yet really. Before the diet I did used to eat decent evening meals and lunch but skip breakfast.

Also I used to eat in the evenings when watching tv. This was the main thing to the weight gain. Going to quit White bread altogether and stick to wholemeal. Will still have to odd takeaway but stick to 1 a week as a treat.

Week 2 day 2 and feeling great.

going to take the kids swimming after work today and maybe a walk afterwards if i feel up to it.

finding i'm getting really tired in the evenings, but i'm sleeping really well.

I've now convinced myself I'm doing 2 months TS without a break.

had my blood pressure taken yesterday and is all good

Had a tesco meal replacement bar for breakfast this moring and it was so much better than the Exante ones.

Think the Exante ones will be getting used for emergency only.

Same as me.

Can't stomach the soups at all anymore plus one bit of the bar and it dries my mouth out and I can't eat a whole one even when drinking water.

Shakes all the way from start of June

Back