And so it begins

I also did that - second months bumper pack was shakes only rather than soup but had to raid my sisters left overs and Mum's supply to get some soups and bars back as the need for savoury was too great!

week 2 day 3.

played 5 a-side football last night. only managed about 15 mins of running about and spent the rest of the time in goal.

feeling tired but still no issues with hunger and dont mind even when others around me are having their food at lunch time.

finding the most difficult part of each day is getting home. the hours between about 5 and 8 i tend to feel sorry for my self for a while but doesn't last long.

You are doing really well. :)
Can you distract yourself in those hours with something ?
Maybe a 20-30 min walk at 6pm or something ?

You are doing really well. :)
Can you distract yourself in those hours with something ?
Maybe a 20-30 min walk at 6pm or something ?
Yeah, i've been doing house work to keep me busy.

maybe going to get a new game this weekend while should help keep my attention for a while.

been walking for around 3 miles a day, to and from work and at lunch time so don't want to over do it.

Ahh... walking already is good.
Housework too is good. :D
Bet your wife is chuffed with that ;)
Is she still doing Exante too ?

I've bought that LA Noire game earlier on so that is going to keep me busy for a few weeks in the evening.

Keep it up, doing well so far.

2nd week losses are usually less but mine was exactly same as first

Had a little wobble last night and ended up having 2 slices of cold meat. Very nearly got alot worse, but some wise words from the wife put things in perspective.

Checked this morning and still in Ketosis so all not lost.

Back on the wagon and ready for weigh in day tomorrow whatever it may bring.

I only ate a Tuna Salad last week when my Dad visitied and 2 days later the scales said I had gained 3lbs haha.

Slightly worried that when I do actually refeed with a healthy new eating regime the weight will just go back on.

The body is a strange creature

Week 2 weigh in this morning and another 7lbs off:D

26 in total so far.

Next goal is to get to the 2 stone mark which should come in the next couple of days hopefully.

Was hoping after last weeks massive 19lbs that i could get 2 stone in 2 weeks. but still pleased with the results so far.

fatboyslimming said:
Week 2 weigh in this morning and another 7lbs off:D

26 in total so far.

Next goal is to get to the 2 stone mark which should come in the next couple of days hopefully.

Was hoping after last weeks massive 19lbs that i could get 2 stone in 2 weeks. but still pleased with the results so far.

Wow you must be so pleased and feel so proud! Well with only 2lbs to go until you reach 2 stone and at the rate your losing those 2lbs will def be gone in the next few days! Well done you! x

Getting really bored now.

Food is not a problem for me I'm just getting bored and thinking of switching to Atkins so I can get a bit of variety in my diet. I'm also feeling like I really miss not being able to go to the gym for a good work out as I know I could be doing more harm then good if I over do it. I would normally spend about 2 hours in the gym and although I know all the walking I'm doing is good it just doesn't compare to getting stuck in at te gym after a crap day at work. Hope this will pass and I can get at least 2 month because at the rate I'm losing I should get 4 stone off in the 2 months but I just can't see it right now.

Also just passed the 2 stone mark today so still doing well but as I said it's just really boring.

I'll deffo stick this out for at least the 4 weeks of which I have about 1 and 1/2 to go then really can't see myself sticking with it.

Why dont you go to the gym... but AAM on the days you go.
As long as its low carb, high protein, there is no reason why you cant stay in ketosis. :)

How you getting on mate?

My weight loss has slowed down now after the first 2 big losses but I have added a meal. Was going stir crazy on just liquid

Hey AMW,

Weighed in this morning and lost another 6lbs. i to had a couple of add a meal days but have really stepped up the exercise in the last week (too much i think as i'm feeling really crap).

been walking for around 1 hour 10 mins a day doing 80 sit ups (4 sets of 20) and 30 press ups (3 sets of 10).

32lbs lost so far. now down to 16,10.

Going to visit the docs due to feeling poor but i think i've just over done it.

if i can get another 6/7 off in the next week i think i'll be going for working solution next month.

Cracking loss that mate. Yeah I've stepped up the exercise now and doing 30mins cardio , 30mins weight training 4 times a week.

Down to 16'12 and gonna keep going like i am doing and if the losses stay the same while i am adding a meal then I am happy with that.

AMW, you been lifting heavy weights or keeping it light with more reps?

Been thinking about what I should do. I'm joining the gym again tomorrow mostly just to go swimming for the first few weeks but I plan on doing a serious routine once I get the weight off.

Seen the doc today to and got all clear so placing my next order this week for shakes only.

Light weight and more reps at the minute.

Also sit ups and press ups every morning and evening.

I went for the shakes only now as well. Plus I have unsalted nuts for a snack and extra protein.

Just a quick update to let you guys know that I'm now off Exante.

I done 4 weeks and lost 2.7 stone.

I'm now back at the gym and enjoying it.

i've got loads on over the next few months such as wedding and the likes and I plan to maintain my weight with a healthy diet and excercise but may be back on exante come september if i feel i need a helping hand.

still got about 2 stone to loss to get to were i want to be.

Hope you're successful with your diet plan and all I'll say for Exante is that it works.

Back