Andi - week 1

Does sound scrummy andi. I didn't think I'd like popcorn with salt but I must admit I was really suprised when I tried it as it was lovely and very moreish :D, let us know what you think :)

Sounds scrummyxx:D

I tried the salt and it was nice too but the maple syrup is still my fav.

Feeling stressed today and oddly hungry? I have ate over my points (had some saved from yesterday so not so bad) and I could eat alot more:rolleyes: I am resisting because its weigh day tommorrow and I would love a loss. On the whole I have been ok this week. I have went over points a couple of times this week but I have been to the gym twice. I dont know, I just have a "feeling" that I will sts tomorrow - hopefully not - its too soon for that sort of mallarky.
The rain and 2 five year olds have drove me mad today to the point where I yearned to be at work:eek:!
Anyway tomorrow is another day - good luck to all the Tuesday girls.

Ax

Bet you're twins keep you on your feet andi!
Fingers crossed for you today, let us know how you get on love.
xx

Bet you're twins keep you on your feet andi!
Fingers crossed for you today, let us know how you get on love.
xx

Thanks nails for your support - I can always rely on you, it means alot (it really does) because I dont discuss the diet with anyone at home and no-one has asked how I am getting on. I like it that way but sometimes a little pat on the back means so much.

Anyway back to business - 1.5 off - im into double figures!. My own scales showed 2lbs off but 0.5lb is no big deal so I will keep to what ww says.

My class was really good and as usual im all fired up to have a good week.:)

Ax

Thanks nails for your support - I can always rely on you, it means alot (it really does) because I dont discuss the diet with anyone at home and no-one has asked how I am getting on. I like it that way but sometimes a little pat on the back means so much.

Anyway back to business - 1.5 off - im into double figures!. My own scales showed 2lbs off but 0.5lb is no big deal so I will keep to what ww says.

My class was really good and as usual im all fired up to have a good week.:)

Ax

Aww bless you love :hug99: and thank you for all the support you show me :)
1.5lb off, that's fantastic, well done you :party0011::party0011::party0011:
We got our silver 7's! Infact the leader nearly forgot to put mine on, I had to remind her!
Here's to a great week next week :D
xx

Well done Andi!! Really glad you got that all important silver 7 :)

Thanks Marie. Im a gal on a mission this week :superwoman:- 3.5lbs in 10 days to get me in the next stone bracket. Fingers crossed.

Ax

Hi andi!

Congratulations on your silver 7!! :party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

You are doing fantastically well! - I too had 7 stone to loose at the beginning of this - it's nice to see someone about with the exact same goal as me!! - I know it looks like a long road ahead but the time really does fly and wow won't it be worth it!!

lovely to see you aboard xx

Fantastic result hun. Well done, you rock gal x x x
Thanks Cheryl.

You can do that 3.5lb if you put your mind to it - so good luck!!!

Thanks Marie. I hope so - I think I need a big loss this week to give me a boost.
Hi andi!

Congratulations on your silver 7!! :party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

You are doing fantastically well! - I too had 7 stone to loose at the beginning of this - it's nice to see someone about with the exact same goal as me!! - I know it looks like a long road ahead but the time really does fly and wow won't it be worth it!!

lovely to see you aboard xx

Thanks Nikki. You must be reading my mind! I got a bit down this afternoon when I thought about how far far away my goal was...im proud of myself for sticking with this plan and having lost 10.5lbs it is working but I just want to be smaller like yesterday :sigh:. The thing is I am living a normal life, having what I want with minor adjustments and im actually enjoying doing this so there is no real sacrifice. If I stick with it I could have 2.5 stone off by christmas and be well on my way to target. I expect that as each stone comes off I will feel less desperate or maybe more so? Anyways im in it for the long haul - one day at a time.

Ax

That's it andi, just take one day at a time. I'm forever staring into my patio doors standing sideways pushing my belly in and wishing it would just go! You will get there I have no doubts about that love. You're doing so well, keep it up and before you know it you'll be there.:)
xx

Thanks nails - you too. There will be some serious skinny jean shopping for you and Marie soon. By the time I get anywhere near skinny jeans they will be well out of fashion lol, I might just be a groover and wear them anyway!

Ax

Thanks nails - you too. There will be some serious skinny jean shopping for you and Marie soon. By the time I get anywhere near skinny jeans they will be well out of fashion lol, I might just be a groover and wear them anyway!

Ax

You never know love, could come off quicker than you're expecting! I watched a bit of GMTV today and they were showing the high waisted jeans omg my backside would look huge in those!
You really are doing well and sound so determind, really pleased for you love.
xx

Andi - weight till you see!! - I think what put me off dieting for so long was the fact that I had SEVEN STONE TO LOOSE it just sounded like climbing everest!! and I almost did'nt see the point because it seemed so unachievable! (thats me - always miss positive lol!)

BUT everytime I hit into the "next" stone (be it 13st 13lbs for e.g) I feel on top of the world!! I just cant believe it! - we all have our bad days chicken, will feel down - thats perfectly normal but once we dont let it cloud the vision of our final goal- just think myself and could be parading around in our little size 10-12 well before this time next year!!!!! imagine how that will feel!!! - dont look at it (the way I did) as so far away.. look at it with excitment - that every week your going to be lighter than the previous - set yourself mini goals - look forward to getting down to the next size etc... a particular night out etc.. do this and you wont believe how achievable it really does seem!! also, just did the math - you had 98 lbs to do - you've already lost 10.5 - if you loose 2lbs a week (very doable) for the next ten months - you will be at goal (if my maths is right) how fantastic is that??????

best of luck chicken, you are doing brilliantly xx

Andi, listen to Nikki, she's proof of what can be achieved in a small space of time. You are doing great and on track for the same success as Nikki. Well done on your silver 7 and keep it up. All the WW gang on here are really proud of you !

well done on your "7" babes,
keep going, you're doing fab & you'll get there, if it takes a while it'll be so much more to be proud of.
xx :)

Andi - weight till you see!! - I think what put me off dieting for so long was the fact that I had SEVEN STONE TO LOOSE it just sounded like climbing everest!! and I almost did'nt see the point because it seemed so unachievable! (thats me - always miss positive lol!)

BUT everytime I hit into the "next" stone (be it 13st 13lbs for e.g) I feel on top of the world!! I just cant believe it! - we all have our bad days chicken, will feel down - thats perfectly normal but once we dont let it cloud the vision of our final goal- just think myself and could be parading around in our little size 10-12 well before this time next year!!!!! imagine how that will feel!!! - dont look at it (the way I did) as so far away.. look at it with excitment - that every week your going to be lighter than the previous - set yourself mini goals - look forward to getting down to the next size etc... a particular night out etc.. do this and you wont believe how achievable it really does seem!! also, just did the math - you had 98 lbs to do - you've already lost 10.5 - if you loose 2lbs a week (very doable) for the next ten months - you will be at goal (if my maths is right) how fantastic is that??????

best of luck chicken, you are doing brilliantly xx

Thanks Nikki, I can only hope that I do as well as you have, especially when you have so much going on at the minute. I am still hoping for a great week and im sticking to the points this week!!

Andi, listen to Nikki, she's proof of what can be achieved in a small space of time. You are doing great and on track for the same success as Nikki. Well done on your silver 7 and keep it up. All the WW gang on here are really proud of you !

Thanks Dobo. You are all so supportive - it makes SUCH a difference. When I feel a bit wobbly I come on here and I feel stronger somehow. Here's to a great week for all the ww girls!

Well done andi your doing really well,you should be proud of yourself:grouphugg:

Thanks Paula. My dieting history is awful so I am amazed that I have stuck with this for 1 month and it has worked. I do get down about how far I have to go but Nikki is right - small goals and one day at a time.

well done on your "7" babes,
keep going, you're doing fab & you'll get there, if it takes a while it'll be so much more to be proud of.
xx :)

Thanks Cheryl. I will get there - eventually! Im looking forward to my next silver 7 - 6 lbs to go!

Ax

I have been hungry this week so not going over my points has been difficult. I had a medical appointment yesterday that was worrying me alot but thankfully all is ok so I dont have any excuse!

I was at work this morning and I am now all alone in the house until tonight when my kids and H come back from a day trip to Scotland. Its sooo quiet and a bit weird. I am not used to having this much time to myself but I have arranged a facial and I will catch up on some badly needed housework.

I have just posted on the recomendations thread about my lovely ceasar salad lunch - v. nice, healthy and quick and only 4.5 points.

Anyway enough of my babbling. Have a great day everyone.

Ax

Youre doing SO well!! Congrats on your loss this week... those skinny jeans will be yours in no time at all!!

Small targets are totally the way to go. I have a mini target and when I reach it I pick another one, theyre usually doable in the space of a month (well not this month but dont get me started on that lol) Its great motivation when youre reaching A target so often

Heres to that next stone being smashed

*HUGS*

Back