Andi - week 1

Just back from yet another birthday party. Not long until my twins annual birthday extravaganza. As usual it will be me organising everything, invites, party bags, cake...etc. Ah well its only once a year :rolleyes:

It's my sons birthday this month, I'm going to a soft play so they sort it all out! All I have to worry about is the cake! Hope the twins have a lovely birthday!
How's things with you love? Hope all's good with you, I'm not holding out any hope of a weight loss this week, I just hope I haven't put on too much :eek:!
xx

:rolleyes:Oh dear......:booboo: the past couple of days have been a diet disaster. For some reason I cant seem to fill myself and always seem to be hungry? I have been eating well but I have had awful cravings for rubbish, I have tried having one mini bar of chocolate and French Fries but its just not doing it! I will go tomorrow though because if I dont I know that I will continue with my "party" and it will just get worse.

:psiholog:I think that I have some sort of mental block with breaking this stone. I havent been able to do it for over a year:confused: every time I get near I move back up:gen144:.

Im away to tackle the dreaded ironing, ah well I could use the exercise :rolleyes:

Ax

[
Hi Andi

Do you have twins too????????????

xx

Yes they are 5 (6 in October), boy and a girl. They are the light of my life. What age are yours? Boys/girls? How do you find it?

How you feeling today sweet:)

Cr*p :cry:I went to my class and I have put 1.5lbs on. It could have been worse but it has sent me on a real downer:sigh:. I woke up this morning feeling down anyway and this has just made it worse, even though I know I had put on.
Anyway as my leader says - clean slate, start afresh and next week will be a great week.

Ax

well done for going to the class the party is now officially over good luck for this week hun xxxx

:hug99::hug99::hug99: Aww don't worry andi, if it makes you feel any better I've put on 2lb :giggle:, I knew it was coming though!
Here's to a good week for us next week :D
xx

Hiya

Hope your feeling a bit better, i always try and save 4 points for evening snacking cos im like you i always get munchies while im sitting watching tv.

A few low point nice snacks i have around are the Cadbury light mousse ( 1 point each )
French fries or frazzles ( 1 point each )

And as a treat i LOVE chocolate banana, you slice the banana skin lengthways and fill with mini pack of chocolate buttons all the way along, wrap in foil and bake in the oven mmmm mmmm mmmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Really hits the spot

[

Yes they are 5 (6 in October), boy and a girl. They are the light of my life. What age are yours? Boys/girls? How do you find it?

Hi Andi,

My boys were 4 in May, I love them dearly but they drive me crazy at times! I also have a 9 year old daughter who was 5 when they were born and was like a little mummy to them really. Now they drive her crazy too!
I found the first 6 months damn hard work as I really couldn't get them into a eating / sleeping routine but once I had cracked that life was much better!

I would love more but hubby says we have done our bit for the population now!

xx

Hope you are ok Andi. I gained last week aswell, let's knuckle down and get back to it. x

well done for going to the class the party is now officially over good luck for this week hun xxxx

You said it mate! Im back on track and feeling much better today.

:hug99::hug99::hug99: Aww don't worry andi, if it makes you feel any better I've put on 2lb :giggle:, I knew it was coming though!
Here's to a good week for us next week :D
xx

What are we like eh? Next Tuesday will be different - I want that 1.5 back and the rest!

big hugs lovey heres to a good week

Ta love.

Awwww sorry you had a gain this week... but as you say, this is a new week and that wee gain is in the past

Heres to a great week :)

Fingers crossed xxxx

Thanks girls - where would I be without all your support?

Ax

Back