Andy's Lipotrim Diary

Thanks Sandra, It looks like you have made a very good start too. I hope that you are not finding it too hard :) Thanks for your support!

:eek:...wow stunning weight loss, well done you.
Yeah, I plan to stay on LT this time until I get to my goal weight. Stopped about a stone before and then slid right down the snakes and ladders chart to square one...what a waste :rolleyes:
good luck, you are very inspiring!

Fantastic weight loss.. What a buzz!! Keep it up cos it is obviously working for you x

I still think the trick for keeping the weight off at the end of Lipotrim is to weigh yourself daily to keep your calories/carbs and exercise in check! I hope you get back to your goal and manage to stay there :)

Good luck...

Thanks Su XX

Past the 3 stone loss mark!! Yay...

3 Pounds to go and I'm in the 17 stone bracket...

My progress to date:

Week 1 - 9 pounds :D
Week 2 - 5 pounds :D
Week 3 - 4.5 pounds :D
Week 4 - 4 pounds :sigh:
Week 5 - 5 pounds :D
Week 6 - 5 pounds :D
Week 7 - 6 pounds :D
Week 8 - 5 pounds :D - :D - Over 3 stone lost!!!:D

Last edited:
Thanks Cheryl I hope you can get to your target this time and stick there after Lipotrim x

1 pound to go and I'm in the 17 stone bracket!!!

I just had to make 2 new holes in my belt until I get a new one gone about 5" past the smallest one on there. I might even keep the belt as a way of seeing how well I'm doing. Off to the gym soon to work off the 1 pound, I want to get to the 17's by Monday...

great diary Andy... youre doing great mate! The scales sound way funky! LOL
Keep up the good work :)

Thanks Nick, How are you getting on at this point? I hope that you are still making good progress...:D

Hiya Andy

Your doing soooo well :) I too hvent told my friend or some off my family about the diet so i cant wait to go back to Fife to see all their faces lol Fingers crossed i'll have lost 6 stone by then!!!!!

How the hell do you have the energy to go to the gym and swimming? If i go to the gym 20 mins and thats it!! I feel dizzy, sick blah blah blah its just really makes me ill :( Thats not an excuse either coz really i enjoy going. Even when iw as fat i went 3 times a week then thought that was a good enough reason to have 3 GIANT bars of Galaxy lol

Clair x

Hi Clair,

You are doing so well. I really push myself in the gym, in the pool I tend to just have a gentle swim around and relax to cool back down. Having said that I hate the fact that the changing room is so bloody hot that I end up hot & sweaty again getting changed back into my out-door clothes. You should give the swimming a ago, I find it is my motivation for going to the gym at all, although I do understand that everyone is different. I really hope that you get to your 6 stone goal, when is your trip??

I have to say on another point I'm not missing chocolate or diet coke I really thought I would. I saw a programme called fat family yesterday and they said that one large chocolate bar, not the giant size has the same amount of fat as 7 hamburgers in their buns!!! I don't think I'm ever going to eat it again now I know that! - 7 BURGERS!!!

Good luck again Clair you have done so well and the finish line is now is sight XXX

You are an inspiration to me!

Last edited:
Thanks Andy.

I go back to Fife in 7 weeks!!! Cutting it a bit fine but hey, i'll try my hardest :) Ive set myself a goal of 13 stone 7 pounds, i know that at that weight im still gonna be "overweight" but i think i'll be happy at that. Im "big boned" you see so wont look right if im too skinny (good excuse eh? lol ) but we'll see when we get there i guess.
Think i'll give swimming a go, never really thought of it before so off i go to the swimmig pool 2moro morning ;)

7 burger??? OMG, so if i fancy some chocolate then i may as well have 7 burgers, mmmm sounds sooo temting lol :)
Im missing all the things that i wouldnt normally eat, all the way through ive wanted super noodles with red sauce on!!! Whats that alll about lol i hate super noodles and only like red sauce on burgers or should i say i USED to like it on burgers ;)

Anyways keep me posted on how your doing xx

Wow Andy, you are flying now well done ! :)

I'm sure you will know when you are happy with your weight Claire, I think the BMI scale is just a guide, I know it does not take into account very athletic or muscular people. A professional rugby player would be considered over weight on a BMI chart for example.
I know what you mean about food cravings, I have had some really strange ones! if I didn't know better I would have thought I was pregnant LOL....

I really do hope that you get to your own personal goal in the 7 weeks, but even if you don't quite make it there your 10+ BMI point drop cannot go unnoticed by your friends can it? XX

Wow Andy, you are flying now well done ! :)

I can't believe how much you have lost Daisy, you are incredible!!

Thanks for your support XX:D:D

Just weighed myself - Now in the 17 stone range!!!!!!!!

Happy, happy, happy.....

Back