Andy's Lipotrim Diary

Hay there,
I hope your diet is going well. I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you but this is literally the fist time I have logged back on to this site since my last posting. In answer to your question, I didn't suffer hair loss or skin problems on Lipotrim but I guess everyone is different and I know that it is something the Lipotrim website talks about. I have managed to keep the weight off by weighing myself daily and never letting my weight go up by more than 7 pounds before cutting right back on food again. At the end of the diet I just introduced carbs back very slowly and in very small portion sizes. I did put on 5 pounds in 2 days but I expected this, so I just spent extra time in the gym for the first 2 weeks after the Lipotrim stopped. I am pleased to say that I have also now stopped smoking for over 7 months too!

I trust your diet is going well, best of luck Andy X

hey just read your diary hun and it was really inspiring!! :D

ive got over 8 stone to lose and it sometimes seems daunting but after nearly 4 weeks 100% im committed to this plan and hope to reach target or as close as pos by august. :)

thank you for sharing your story.

xox

Wow u have had an amazing journey. Well done on giving up the cigs. I gave up a yr ago hence im on LT to get rid of the 3 stone weight gain!!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Back