Andy's Weight loss target thread

Well done Andy

Youar right. The photos are not important to you at first. i felt the same. Then seems to come a point where you don't mind so much having photos taken and then further on you are pleased to show people what you have achieved and for me I remembered how much inspiration and encouragement I got from seeing other people's progress pictures when I was starting out.
If you are anything like me I had to ask a friend if she had any "before" pics of me because for years I had avoided having my pictures taken.
Just 1 other thing- there are many fewer guys on here so I'm sure at some point I'm sure they would particularly appreciate seeing your success.
Ibet you look at Pete's pics. I do.
Keep up the good work.........xxxx

Fabulous news re the smaller trousers Andy - enjoy them while you can as they'll soon be too big and falling off you :)

Well done Andy thats great. Your hitting targets like there is no tmrw. Well Done
x

Hit two targets this weke - and unless something silly happens next week I will hit FOUR targets next week including some huge ones!

Thank you ladies :) I have decided to lose the exercise targets for now - I may just go once a week - I want to be sure it's not causing the loss to slow down. So I'll experiment a little

Managed to do 4 targets this week:

[STRIKE]16 and 1/2 Stone
16 and 1/2 stone = 30% loss frim starting weight.
16 Stone and 6lbs = 100lb loss from starting weight.
Under 16 and 1/2 stone = would no longer qualify for STARTING Lighterlife.[/STRIKE]

Would have to lose over 5 pounds next week to hit any targets but that is ok - I have hit some huge ones this week :)

Fantastic achievements Andy

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.
Well done, huge goals

:busted::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::king:

Many congrats Andy on reaching so many goals, especially the 100 lbs lost so far !!!

Just tried on my 42" waist trousers and they fit! That is 14"off my waist this year and suddenly Xmas was worth it! Unofficially I will be under 16st so looking forward to my nye weigh in!

Fabulous

Well done Andy

Thank you, ladies!

Good one this week - I lost 4.4lbs (down to 15st 3.6lbs) and hit these two targets! I have a chance of getting under 15st next week!

[STRIKE]15 and 1/2 Stone
15 stone 4.5 pounds = 35% loss from starting weight. [/STRIKE]

Well done Andy thats great going

[STRIKE]Shirt neck size of 16.5"[/STRIKE]

Did this today! Not sure I can afford moee new shirts (will buy a couple) but I've now lost 3" off my neck (possibly more as I'd been pushing towards the next size up.

Am SO close to the next target on my trousers too - next Monday should be the day :)

:d great one andy! So good to see your progress like this!

And about your photos, I can see a huge difference already so don't despair!

[STRIKE]15 Stone
Under 15 stone = lightest weight in 13 years[/STRIKE]

Hit the above this week. Also today, got into medium jogging trousers. I've gone from XXL to M. :eek:

Back