Andy's Weight loss target thread

[STRIKE]14 stone 12 and 1/2 pounds = Under 30 on the BMI ("overweight at last!).[/STRIKE]

:D:D:D:D:D I forgot I was so close to this one, so when I got under it today I was uber delighted!

Can't keep up with you Andy. You and Pete are on a roll (not a bread one!)
congratulations.

:D:D

Well done. I think u should treat urself. Do some more colourful clothes shopping.

B x

Thank you ladies :)

I'm thinking of getting a new coat - my current one is starting to look so big that I'm really getting scruffy. Don't want to spend too much though.

Sort of hit a target today - I'm into 38" jeans. It doesn't count till I'm in 38" in my work trousers as jeans are usually a little bigger.

Thank you ladies :)

I'm thinking of getting a new coat - my current one is starting to look so big that I'm really getting scruffy. Don't want to spend too much though.

Sort of hit a target today - I'm into 38" jeans. It doesn't count till I'm in 38" in my work trousers as jeans are usually a little bigger.

Ah, it's all so good Andy!

You need to get those 38 jeans off before the ones in your photo - which appear to be hanging on only be sheer resistance to gravity - before they drop off you!!! :D

xx

Absolutely

OOOOOOooooh, no. It's too early in the morning!
Andy - go get the new clothes - please.
xxx

You need to get those 38 jeans off

That's all I saw. I know there were other words but...

;)

The size 38's are a comfy fit but still baggy round the bum. Believeit or not, the 40's in that pic were bran new on that day - they were comfy but baggy bummed.

I think I'm going to make it to 34" waist by the time I finish and hopefully by then I'll be able to get better clothes (these jeans are £4 from Primark).

I've decided not to buy a new coat - I'll only get 8 weeks use of it - so I'll struggle by ith my scabby old one which doesn't fit.

Thanks evryone :) I've only lost 128.5lbs though not 175! :eek:

Well done Andy! yay you!

Do a little dance! Go on - you know you want to! :D

I just tried on my 38" trousers and am happy to say I'm now officially a38" waist :). I've lost 18" off my waist in 11 months and will lose 2 to 4 more :)

Yaaaaaaay! Well done you!

woop woop! so, medium to XS next?! :D

Back