Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Hope your wee one is fine by tomorrow. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope you all get a good nights sleep Angel x

How's you little boy this morning Angel x

He's much better thanks. He had a good breakfast and seems to be back to full energy. His dad has taken a couple of days off work too which is nice to have a hand and adult company. I Need to get little one some more books because I'm absolutely sick to death of going over the same ones several times a day.

I spoke to GP earlier. He agreed to switch me off the patches to an oral painkiller as the patches cause blisters on my back. I can also stop the nerve painkiller which is making me feel so foggy and tired. That's the one that makes you retain water and gain weight too so hopefully I will drop some fluid and not feel so bloated.

Im still 100% on the diet. Porridge for breakfast and even my husband had some! He's a few pounds to lose maybe he will join me. I doubt it though. I've found cravings have been more prevalent in the last couple of days. I guess even steak and veg took me out of K. Feeling good today though.

Off ft for a walk out with hubby Bubs and dog. It's clear and fresh so it should be nice. Have a good day.

Glad everything seems to be coming together nicely for you. Well done staying 100% through thick and thin. x

Glad your little one is on the mend, it's awful when they are poorly x

Thanks everyone. Little man is back to his energetic self. We all went out for an hour to pick up my meds and have a mooch around town.

Did I say it was fresh and clear? Well let me revise that statement to flipping freezing!
It was dark when we got home and I couldn't feel my hands, even with gloves on! Little man was snug and warm in his thick pram suit and fleece hat with ear muffs. It took me an hour to thaw out.

I had had a hot choc for dinner and it was lovely. Bubs has just gone to sleep so it gives me chance to catch up and then I'm off up too.

image.jpg:23:

Aw what a lovely photo, he looks like a happy chappie Angel xx.

Thanks Susie, he's always been smiley and not a big crier unless there's something really wrong I'm really lucky. This is the only hat he doesn't tear off! Hope you had a good day x

He's a beautiful little boy Angel! You must be very proud to have a little darling that cute!

Hope you are having a good evening. :)

He's a beautiful little boy Angel! You must be very proud to have a little darling that cute!

Hope you are having a good evening. :)

Thanks Sheridan, I'm very proud. He's exhausting but fun. He's been down since about 8.30 so I've been able to catch up on everyone's diaries while hubby watches TV. I think I will head up and actually read a chapter of my book. It's just a trashy novel, easy reading. The days of reading plots I actually have to recall are over. It could be weeks before I pick it up again! Instead of forensic psychology or murder mystery I much prefer feel good funny stories these days. Complete escapism.

Have a lovely evening. X

I've just got ready for bed and ended up rustling in a long forgotten area of my wardrobe for something when I found a box of diaries. I've been charting my diets, measurements and weight loss since I was eight years old (i was put on my first diet). How messed up is that! Sometimes I'd measure every two days. When I was away at college at sixteen I had a 36B/26/37 figure and I was striving to lose weight because I was so ugly and fat :eek:. I weighed 10st 7. I've more to lose now than I weighed then. My thigh is bigger than my waist was!

oddly enough the only time I didn't seem to document religiously was2009 when I did LL and dropped 100lb. I just took it as a way of life and only weighed when I had to. I think I will try to look at it the same way this time and not revert to old habits. What I did do is go through all previous measurements and it seems a stone equals 2 inches off each of the bust,waist and hips. I wonder if it will be the same now I've had a baby.

I still can't believe I was ever that tiny. There's not a photograph to show it, then again I didn't own a camera :doh:

Sorry for the epic. It just goes to show I need to sort my head out just as much as my body. I've been "dieting" for 35 years and I'd like to make this time the last.

Bubs is gorgeous. You are doing so well on the diet front you could get that lovely figure back. I remember thinking I was fat when I was 8st 2lb because I had been 7st 13lb until after my first was born, how crazy is that. My measurements were 34, 22, 34. x

I too thought I was massive at school- I was one of the biggest at school and was the first to have boobs and a bum!! I was a size 12 and 10 stone at the time!! Goodness, I wish I loved my body back then!! X

Bubs is gorgeous. You are doing so well on the diet front you could get that lovely figure back. I remember thinking I was fat when I was 8st 2lb because I had been 7st 13lb until after my first was born, how crazy is that. My measurements were 34, 22, 34. x

How funny, that's the measurements I was trying to get to so I was "perfect". It's all insane. I'd been fat all through school and I left home to college and within a year I was a normal weight and I didn't even know it. A boyfriend soon put paid to that with meals out and junk. Sigh.

This time the head will follow but I don't expect to get back to those stats I will do my best.

I too thought I was massive at school- I was one of the biggest at school and was the first to have boobs and a bum!! I was a size 12 and 10 stone at the time!! Goodness, I wish I loved my body back then!! X

I was 10st at age 10. If they'd have left me alone then I would have grown taller and been the right weight for my height but I was put on diets and even weight watchers at age 12! I didn't lose weight until I moved out of home at 16 and stopped dieting! We can get back there if we keep going.

Aw your wee boy is a cutie, what a gorgeous smile. My motivation is when my eldest asked why there are almost no photos of me with him and his brother when they were little. In fact almost no photos at all. (My eldest is 20 now, his brother is 14) And for the past 2 and a half years I've avoided photos with J (my toddler) so I want to change that, when J and A are older I want there to be loads of photos of us all together x

I started to put on weight after I had my children so weight never really impacted on my life until I was an adult

I'm the same with photo's though. Will do my utmost to avoid having them. x

I really wanted lots of photos of me with my newborn as I waited so long for him I didn't care about my size. I just couldn't get anyone to take one though, I even had to ask my husband to on the morning he was born. It kind of upsets me that my in laws only have a picture of little man and his dad up. I don't feature anywhere.

I've just had my last pack of the day. I've been a bit better with drinking. Mainly because I feel like I've the hangover from hell. My medication was changed yesterday so I've a couple of rough days while my body catches up.

This morning My hubby took little man swimming. I sat on the side. Little man screamed all the way through though, he wanted it to be me in the water with him. It will be next week when I feel better.

Got to go, he's asking for me. Gave a good night.

You will soon have pictures of the wee one with his lovely slim mum, both of you grinning from ear to ear. x

Back