Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Woohoooo I did a WI at the hospital this morning. 19st12 :party0011: I am so happy to have broken the 20st barrier. That's 50lb so far and it feels amazing. :D

My sister helped me sort out some clothes and they are 22's. A far cry from 30 when I started!

I am sat having a quiet Irish coffee made with beanies and some of my breakfast vanilla shake. Bubs is out with my in laws at church. He screamed through his christening so I'm hoping he's a good boy at their mass.

Have a super day xx

Yay Angel that's brillant, well done you, I'm so pleased for you, you've worked so hard and deserve your fabulous loss. Onwards and downwards.

Well done Angel!

Totally deserved from your amazing resolve to stick to diet! It's paying dividends now!

Before you know it you'll be ticking off making it into the 18s!

Remember - the 20s are never to be seen again!

I'm delighted for you Angel. Brilliant milestone and congrats on getting into the size 22's. I was just thinking wouldn't it be great if we could all pass on the last size clothes we grew out of (in a good way). I've a bundle of 22s I'm going to get rid of, 5 weeks ago I was in them and now I could do with some 18s to get me through the next couple of weeks lol! (But unlike the rest of you I'm in Ireland so postage isn't practical).

Congrats again. You sound like you're in a really good place x

Wow! Very well done Angel an absolute star. Great that you are now in the teens instead of the 20s and to have dropped so many dress sizes is amazing. Ever onwards and downwards you clever girl. xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yay! Well done on breaking through into the 19's Angel. A huge milestone :D Sending get well soon wishes for your mum.

Thank you so much everyone. All your comments mean so much to me. It really is fab to weigh in and get such a nice surprise. Passing the 18 st mark is a big one because my BMI will be below 40 which is a big goal for me.

Mum is ok but will be in hospital for a while. She has a chest drain in after a lung collapsed. She's feeling much better.

Today has been good though. little mans back teeth are coming in so he's been refusing food from the in-laws but eats like a horse when I give it to him. I have to confess to having some prawns because it's the first time he had tasted them and I wanted him to see me eat some. He's eating blueberries like they are going out of fashion. Just watching In the night garden before bath and bedtime.

I am soooo pleased to be in the 19's, I still haven't drunk enough though, I really must up my intake. i hope everyones had a good weekend xxx

Today has been a struggle. We made it to baby group this morning but I'm desperate for time alone with my son without having someone with us constantly. I'm actually in bed just to get some time to myself!

We we are also to be means tested to see if we can get a grant towards a through floor lift so I can get upstairs again to the shower, nursery and our bedroom. Unfortunately they don't take into account mortgages or any outgoings, just what's saved. I don't know how we are going to afford the lift on our own.

My mums still in hospital, I'm just feeling overwhelmed with everything.

Porridge, bar and strawberry shake for me today. Not much water and a couple of pints of tea.

Time me to catch up on diaries. X

Hope your mum gets out of hospital soon then you will not feel so overwhelmed. Good luck with lift. x

Shake for breaky bar for lunch. Took the in-laws with me to take little man swimming. He didn't understand why I wasn't in the pool with him but the teacher is fab with him so I went for a shower.

My backs really painful now so while he sleeps I'm going to as well.

I can't wait until my hubby's days off and we have time together.

Have a great day everyone.

Sorry your back is so sore. Is this part of the healing process like a scab on your knee as a child being very itchy? Hope you are pain free soon. x

Thanks Mere. The big scar has never been a problem even just after surgery it healed over quickly. I'm beginning to feel the impact of all the bone and tissue removal they did inside I think. Serious aching and pulled muscle feelings. I laid down this afternoon and couldn't get up again. My husband had to help. Sooooo embarrassing. The doc rang to see how I was getting on (I didn't tell her I was currently stuck). She asked if I needed any anti depressants to cope with my current situation but I declined. I don't want even more drugs clogging up my ability to think. There's too much to juggle just now.

Well I ended the day on a cherry berry shake. Big yuk! And have just sinned royally on a whole packet of choco balls. Totally an emotional reaction to the in laws. The footballs on full blast and they've both just flapped about every winge that their grandson has made and every nappy all day for 3 days. He is learning very quickly how to push their buttons. Refused dinner from his nana again and wolfed the lot from me (which was nice for me) but I keep trying to tell them not to react to tantrums but they coddle him.

MIL actually made a comment to me this morning about the state I've got myself into which made me angry. I didn't ask to be paralysed. Thank goodness they go home tomorrow but come back on Saturday night. Aaaaarrrggghhh.

hope everyone's had a good day x

Hi,

I have been reading most of your thread, can't believe how much motivation you've got with everything you go through!

I am on week 8 of lighter life so same sort of thing. I was reading about you not being able to put your son to bed, have u thought about giving him a 'sleepover' in with you? I'm sure you have but I just thought bless you it must be difficult x

Bless you pippos, thank you for your support and yes I would love to have him with me and I want the cot down here to make it "our room" but there's no room for it :( He's 12 months old and very very active. He couldn't sleep in the bed with me he would roll out. If the lady coming to assess for the lift on Thursday thinks it's going to take weeks then I'm going to make room for him! Also I'm not allowed to lift him out at the moment (2 more months). My spine is still healing internally. It's so frustrating.

I did LL in 2009 and did really well how are you finding it? I just find I like Exante tastier and the cost factor, plus I can't get to a LL group now. Good luck on your journey, do you have a diary?

Hi Angel, what you're going through, health wise, with the in-laws and still finding time to focus on your weight shows what a strong person you are. Look forward to a time when you're at your ideal weight and back to just you and your little family together :) x You're inspirational.

Hi Angel, what you're going through, health wise, with the in-laws and still finding time to focus on your weight shows what a strong person you are. Look forward to a time when you're at your ideal weight and back to just you and your little family together :) x You're inspirational.

Thank you, I'm really touched and actually a bit teary reading your post. If it hadn't been for this forum and everyone's support I think I would be around the twist by now. It really helps keep things in perspective.

I just need to stop dwelling on the crap happening now and look forward and stop trying to control what I can't just now. My weight loss I can control and I will be happier at my goal weight, I've never been there before so it's an adventure in itself! Have a great evening x

You are doing great Angel. x

Peace at last. My in laws have taken Bubs out for a walk in the pram. The chaps are here replacing the fence but work seems to have halted. I've started the day with porridge and a pint of tea. I feel really tired and lethargic for some reason. Hope you're having a great day.

Maybe the stress of the in laws is making you tired. Take care. x

Back