Angela's diary - Back again :)

A late but deserved well done on your loss this week. Your doing really well so far.

Thanks, Joanne! I've had a great week, so I'm feeling optimistic about WI tomorrow morning :)

Today has been a very hectic but productive day. Lucas spent the morning with Nana, so I got to go and do all the stuff that I put off doing with a toddler in tow.

He's sleeping now after exciting things like charging around the park for an hour and feeding the ducks, so I'm pretty much having a day off :D

Came home to find that 3/4s of my squash seeds have germinated and I can see a few hints of green in the tray of basil, so I reckon those will pop up over the weekend. I'd forgotten how much I love growing stuff :)

Time to start planning next week's menu, I reckon.... Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

WI this morning and I've shed another 2lb :D I'm very happy with that!

So, that's one mini-goal achieved (to lose 7lb) and my next one is in sight! To be 17st 5 for my friend's visit on the 9th May. I'm supposed to be teaching her to bake, so that should be an interesting weekend....

Sounds like youve got everything sorted well done on the 2lbs this week! great stuff~! good luck on your little goal! I dont bake anymore in our house! as i eat it all LOL ... so my OHs mum makes him fruit cake (yuk) .. im sure she thinks i starve him lol

I'd try and slink back in, but I'm so clumsy that I'd be sure to knock things over and make you notice me!!

So, I'm back. After falling off the wagon and then not caring about catching it again.

I hit my highest ever weight of 21st 2 last week and felt like crap, so logged back onto ww online (for which I'd been paying and wasting loads of money---how daft am I?) and weighed in this morning at 20st 12. I really, really have to do this. My back has been giving me hell lately and I know it's because I'm so horribly fat. It wpould be nice to be able to leap out of bed without wondering how much pain I'll be in today.

Anyway, I thought I'd show my face while my lunch cools and just go from here... Hello, again!!

Thanks, Daisy. It's good to be back :)

I had the most fantastic lunch today. Sweet potato falafels, loads of salad, garlic mayo and sweet chilli sauce, all stuffed into a wrap for 7pts. Absolutely amazing, and really filling, too.

I can't wait for it to warm up outdoors so that I'll feel more like going out for a walk. Even by mid-afternoon the pavements are still pretty slippery :(

Hi shrinking girl and welcome back

Good for you on getting back on track. This will be the start of the end of dieting for you - its all going!

well done on facing your problem and coming back.. hardest part over with now :) good luck with your next week.. you can do it :) x

Thanks for the lovely welcome back, everyone!

Today has been a great day so far. I've had my hair done for the first time in about 8 months, which is a huge deal for me as it looked dreadful. Imagine Cruella de Ville and you'll be pretty much there. So, it's been relaxed, dyed, cut and blowdried and I look about 10 years younger, which is brilliant. Even better, it was all done at home and I saved a massive £50 :D

Food so far...
B: 2 slices wholegrain toast, 20g peanut butter, 250ml skimmed milk 5.5pts
L: 250g moroccan couscous salad 6.5pts
S: choc/raisin geo bar 2pts

Dinner will probably be jambalaya if I can muster up enough enthusiasm for cooking :)

i love the geobars.. they are so worth 2points - so chocolatey! :D glad you had a nice day - you will have to post a pic of your new 'do! :D xx

i love the geobars.. they are so worth 2points - so chocolatey! :D glad you had a nice day - you will have to post a pic of your new 'do! :D xx

Ah, but then I'd have to show my old hair to demonstrate the Dramatic Difference, and there's no way that I'm showing that mop in public! :p

I've ended the day with the happy discovery that one segment of a Terry's chocolate orange is 1pt, so I now feel like the luckiest dieter on the planet :)

you're also the most controlled dieter then.. cause i would be eating the WHOLE orange.. not just the one segment! :D

hope you have a lovely sunday - you're doing really well :) x

Still on track!

Went to a couple of garden centres yesterday and had fun tramping around in the cold, looking at plants and buying some seeds. I really want to get my little veggie patch going this year, much to my husband's amusement. But hey, it keeps me out of trouble and I love to watch plants grow.

aww thats fab! my mum has her own little vegetable patch and its her baby.. shes so proud of it. I would love to follow in her footsteps and do the same but I am HOPELESS with all things alive and the only thing still going is my cat who refuses to give up! (im just kidding, i manage to look after her pretty well LOL :D)

hope you're having a good day! x

Back