Angie-bum's getting gorgeous slim and save daily diary

Week 1, day 2
Salmon salad with broccoli and little mayo, peanutbutter bar, small amount of milk in tea/coffee when got home. Mainlymint tea all day with black coffee.

Feeling okay, if a bit tired. Will have half a shake later and a teaspoon of vitamin tonic. Doubt if I’ll get exercise done as am knackered, will get up early and dance in the living room.

Day 3
Mackerel salad
Black coffee, lemon and ginger tea++
Coffee with a little milk.
Plan for later: chilli prawns with veg, sour cream
Followed by choc orange slim and save bar. If still hungry later will have another pack or half pack

Trying to eat at lunch then leave it til at least 7pm so not hungry again b4 bedtime.

I am doing low carb with one s& s a day, feeling okay about it all.
But it is only day 6

Day 7
Weigh in 1

Was 17.13
Am 17.5 today. 8lb lost 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Lost so far in January= 8lb
Will be 12.9

Day 11, back to low carb, also am up to level 6-7 on recumbent bike.
Burning up at least 200cals.
Also did some reps with kettle bell for arms on the bike.
Heart rate 114-120

Did 20 min at level 7 this am=132cals, good to do it when half asleep, I barely noticed it.
Will get up 15 mins earlier to get 30 mins in. It made me sweat. Hope it’ll show on the cscales

Been reading quite a lot about low carb high fat, insulin resistance, health predictions.
Just reinforces what poison I’ve been eating

Top work! I wish I could get up early and do some gym (its in our garage), but I am one of those sleep deprived working mums lol.

When is WI?

:)

Top work! I wish I could get up early and do some gym (its in our garage), but I am one of those sleep deprived working mums lol.

When is WI?

:)
Hi Bren, am also working mum, but not that sleep deprived... I do feel blessed if I get6hrs most nights.
I couldn’t face the bike when it was in the garden studio, too cold, so moved it into the warm living room. I’m an early riser/ light sleeper anyway, usually wake by 6.30am am in the habit of looking at web/twitter etc first thing. Thought I may as well do it while sitting exercising. Foundpeddling a lot easier when half asleep.

I will get up at 6.10 tomorrow to do 30 mins tomorrow, b4 shower and heading out.

Weigh in was tomorrow, but I will probably weigh at the end of the month as I find weighing not that helpful. Too much freaks me out, too little makes me despondent.
On a high note my work trousers are less tight. Next step, want to have loose work trousers and be able to get into the next size top down.

Back