Angie-bum's getting gorgeous slim and save daily diary

Yay ! Well done Angie :0clapper::winner: that's brilliant ! 13lbs in 2 weeks is amazing. I hope your week 3 goes well too .

Kay xx

Oops, I wobbled. Nothing catastrophic but I suddenly didn't know if I wanted to be 12 stone again. Which is why I'm going to concentrate on 14 stone instead. It's not like I'm even under 16 yet, I'm several months away from being very much thinner.

So 14 stone is thinner, but not worryingly so. I am doing this woe for at least 20 weeks. I am not wobbling off the wagon at 2 weeks. If knowing what I've lost puts me in such a spin, I might have to do what I did b4 and only weigh at the end of the month, or not st all, just keep having the packs and ignor the scales. I think I actually won't weigh for 2 weeks and that way I'll get nearer 16 stone without frightening myself

Oops, I wobbled. Nothing catastrophic but I suddenly didn't know if I wanted to be 12 stone again. Which is why I'm going to concentrate on 14 stone instead. It's not like I'm even under 16 yet, I'm several months away from being very much thinner.

So 14 stone is thinner, but not worryingly so. I am doing this woe for at least 20 weeks. I am not wobbling off the wagon at 2 weeks. If knowing what I've lost puts me in such a spin, I might have to do what I did b4 and only weigh at the end of the month, or not st all, just keep having the packs and ignor the scales. I think I actually won't weigh for 2 weeks and that way I'll get nearer 16 stone without frightening myself

Angie I think that's a brilliant idea hun :) , your doing what works for you and it will give you peace of mind. Sometimes not focusing on the numbers helps, it relaxes us and the weight continues dropping off. I'm sure you will see a fab loss in 2 weeks. When I used to do SW a lot of my friends preferred weighing fortnightly.

With targets they can always be reevaluated once you get there. Once your 14 stone, you can reflect then and see how you feel and if you want to change it :). I hope your week is going well hun. I'm going through the motions, I have good days and bad, evenings are normally tough for me, I get hungry and normally put myself to bed early lol .

Kay xx

It's hard, I'm home on a rare day off and I'm tired and want to eat, but not hungry, so instead I have been sleeping on and off on the couch drinking hot cups of water. I still have the Lurgy 11 days after initially getting it. I have to go out in the car, and brave the weather. I will see how I am next weeks weigh in, but if it gives me a touch of the gitters, I will stop weighing. I find if I lose too quick, I gitter, if it comes off slow I gitter, best not know really!

Anyway, off in the car I go

Start weight 17.5
Weight today 16.4. Well done Angie!
Goal weight 12.0

:):bestwishes::whistle:
:::::Grins::::::

This is a hard diet, the psychology of it, eating the least u possibly could without being unreel and worrying if it's working, or working too well, or it won't be worth it in the end.
I have such strange self talk. But I don't care, I'm ignoring it. I will have my packs, I will lose this weight, even if it goes down to a lb a week, I am sticking to a vlcd with a bit of protein thrown in and I am going to keep doing this until I have shrunk.
This is as fast as I can do it, this is as strict as I can do it, not 100%, but very nearly, with the odd extra that won't take me out of ketosis but a couple of strict days too. If I lose2-3 lb a week, it'll have to be enough.

So many people give up after 3 weeks, after 5 weeks, after a really good loss and u see their diaries, mine included, that are abandoned, only for the person to have come back heavier than before.

Not me, not this time.
This time it's different and the proof will be me coming on here daily, weighing weekly and putting my totals on until goal & then a thread about maintaining and my weekly weight then.

I have to realise I can't go back to eating and drinking like I did and I will have to have a weekly weigh in for the rest of my life

I started on Jan 6th at 17.5, I am today on the last day of January 16.2! 17lbs lost.
My 4th week is in 3 days, I am hoping For another pound or 2 so I will be 16 stone at the beginning of Feb.

I am happy with these results, but it is just the first month.
Someone noticed I had lost weight this month, but I also had a photo taken with hubby yesterday and I can see I have a very long way to go.

Hello February, in this month I will see the first signs of 15 stone something =)

Was: 17.5
Am: 16.1
Will be: 12.0

I also realise that if I want to get 3lb losses every week and be on exante or slim and save I also need to do the recommended exercising.
When I did cd Vlcd, it was 450 cals a day. No wonder I was losing 4lb a week and more. But there was no expectation to exercise. These packs are 600 and if any food slips past my lips it's more. I can't lose 3-4 lb a week if I'm consuming 800, sometimes 900cals.

Now, I'm not being stricter diet wise, as I tend to bend in the other direction if I try to go lower, as having 3 exante and nothing else, or having 3 s&s and a low carb meal suits the way I am. Total food replacement on 450 is not my thing.
But I want the same results.

So I am being stricter with myself right now. I am exercising on my bike while I type.
20 minutes all at once is s real turn off for me....but 2 x10 mins? Yes I can do that. I have to lose 150 cals somewhere, and maybe just maybe, this is the way to get gentle exercise back into my world. I even thought that I could put the music channel on the telly or get something up off YouTube and dance for 15mins

It's crazy really, once I did a job on an island that had split shifts and during my time off I explored and walked for hrs, in the same time period I used to go to the local disco and dance for at least 4 hrs. I need to get daily exercise back in my life

I didn't give up for the record. I just went over to exante thread instead as it's the packs I'm using most

Last edited:
God I so need to remember how I did it. I have quoted myself so I can lead myself back here

Am here. It’s a way marker for me. Get into the mindset, follow the rules and get into those jeans.
70lbs to lose

I have ordered slim and save and I have some shakes and some bars. I am really getting my head in the right place.

Saying that (and being accountable) I have still had 3 alcoholic drinks today and many many sweets.
So I am a carbaholic. Tomorrow I will have less. No choc past 30th dec and last drink 31st December.

You can do it!!

Week 1 , day 1.

Okay getting real now. Plan: combination ofsoups shakes and bars, with small meal of eggs turkey or fish and veg. That or 4 replacements. Splash of milk for up to 3 hot drinks.

Will be getting in 15x2 disco dancing with my daughter, will use my recumbent bike.

Starting stats:
Start weight 17.13
40.3% fat
43.6% water.
Bmi: 37.9

49”
46”
52”

So, so far so good.
Products sweet sour noodles with an egg thrown in- not bad at all
One halfgrenade mint choc protein bar

Salmon salad without skin, askinny sausage.

Drank flavoured coffee with sweetener also fizzy water with powdered ginger and stevia. Have half a bar and a cuppa later.

Back