Angie-bum's getting gorgeous slim and save daily diary

January 2016
New start, new goals, new determination, new focus.
Started Jan 6th at 17.5, down from 17.10 in Sept 15
I want to get down to 12 stone again. I do this with the full knowledge that I am now 4o something not 2o something and though my figure will no doubt improve, my face does look 40 something! So weightloss will not turn the clock back, somehow I always thought it would, probably because when u see yr body changing, it reminds u of the times u were the weight before.

This is not an easy diet and every lb off is throughly earned.
In 4 days I have lost 7lb, today I am 16.12.
So pat on the back Angie, you've broken through the first stone. Here is to the next.

Start: 17.10
Now: 16.12
Goal: 12.0

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
Well done.

Harder day. Yesterday I kept within my limits, but had the bar early which made the evening difficult. Today already stressful as little one is sick and I was up all night. Now Stomach rumbling through lack of sleep, so I had 2 halves of Choc as hot Choc for early breakfast at 6am, then a bar at 11, followed by a. Chilli at midday. I am working on the supposing that if I have to have 5 packs today not to stray, I will. What I really need is more sleep, but all I am concentrating on today is not giving in to carbs to help feed the lack of sleep exhaustion.

On other notes I have new cast iron, beautiful teapot and David Bowie died today.

Have felt properly sick today with the sane virus my daughter has. Tired and cold and hungry yesterday, had shakes but also extra protein as hungry, but didn't want to give in and have carbs....pat on back for me. And it'll all work out, I haven't had anything today yet as I feel retched. Giving myself a rest from eating as I truly do not want to eat (I must be sick, I never don't fancy food).....anyway, am going to sleep now, try and rest up and vanish the bugs.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Alison!
Thanks, I had a small portion of low carb food and lots of mint tea. Couldn't face any packets, not even a bar. Not going to force it, I will soon get an appetite back!

Week 1: 9lb lost :):mad::p:oops:o_O:D:mad::):cool:
Was 17. 5
Now: 16.10

Well done on your 9lbs.
:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Are you feeling better?

Thank you, I am looking forward to a good loss next week to keep me motivated.

On other news I felt awful, feverish and nauseous until about 2 hrs ago. But then I thought that some food might help, so I had a ham salad with low carb dressing, followed by a sns toffee crisp thingy. Now my tummy has settled I've also had half a packet of carrot cake shake, which I found quite nice, and if I fancy it, I'll have the other half later. Am aware I could have more, but my tummy is very sensitive at present, even just thinking about a savoury meal pack makes me want to heave!

So trying to be sensible and eat something, but not push it. I would like to be 15something by valentine's

So my scales say I'm 16.9 today, hip hip hooray!
So not wanting to push things but I could be hovering near the 16 stone mark by February.
This diet is easy, only if u stick to it!

So my scales say I'm 16.9 today, hip hip hooray!
So not wanting to push things but I could be hovering near the 16 stone mark by February.
This diet is easy, only if u stick to it!

Wow that's fabulous results so far :) well done your doing great

Thank you, it feels like a small step, but it's one week down out of a planned 25 weeks. I know that's how long it will take me to get near goal, so I'm not going to do my usual and after6-12 weeks think 'yahay! I'm thin again'. No doubt I look a lot better 3 stone down. But I have 5.5 stones to lose, I am not going to compromise, I want to be 12 stone again.

Thank you, it feels like a small step, but it's one week down out of a planned 25 weeks. I know that's how long it will take me to get near goal, so I'm not going to do my usual and after6-12 weeks think 'yahay! I'm thin again'. No doubt I look a lot better 3 stone down. But I have 5.5 stones to lose, I am not going to compromise, I want to be 12 stone again.

Well every journey is made by taking small steps, ive got in total the same amount as you but each month that's a stone less wooohoooo

keep up the good work

1lb off more this week. Am 16.8 this am. I was hoping for more as I've been really off my food this week. But hey ho, if I can lose another 3 by mid week, I'd have gone down a whole stone in 2 weeks, which matches what I did when I lost 5 stone before. I suppose it's having patience, I'm doing this way of eating for 20+ weeks, it's not going to all come off in 2!
And I suppose that's it. I'm signed up to do this for 20+ weeks and in that tine I will say hello to 16 stone, 15 stone, 14 stone, 13 stone, 12 stone & possibly 11stone something. But each of the stones has to be revisited in turn.....however much I'd like to wake up and find myself 11 stone hahahah!

I know what you mean about the bars, the only way I can get round it just b4 I go to bed, otherwise I'd want more than one! I also know what you mean about monthly weigh in, I actually lost 3 stone in 2012 and stopped weighing until the end as I got anxious whatever I lost. I've got a weigh in tomorrow, we'll see how I've done :)

Anyway, well done for doing 2 weeks

The bars are lethal :eek: I love them too much :D . I've just started week 2, so far so good. Finding it hard without the scales, but in a way its keeping me going. I have failed in the past because I was a serial weigher and it would throw me off if the scales did not go down. I'm just keeping a note of how many days I manage 100% instead of monitoring my weight, because I have a long journey ahead.

You've done amazingly well hun, and its so inspiring to see how much you've lost already. :) I'm really happy for you. I hope this week is going well for you too.

Kay xx

Week 0 = 17.5
Week 1= 16.10
Week 2= 16.6

So 4 off this week =)

Back