Angie's Exante Adventure

oh no crawling?! now you'll lose more weight from the sheer amount of running around after your wee one, hehe :) x

glad all is well - you sound like you've done much better than me on the VLCD/breastfeeding balance - I did fine weeks 1 and 2 but then weeks 3 and 4 went horribly wrong -I think in trying to achieve balance I opened the floodgates - back on track now though- and the gain from the messing about went quite quickly (phew)
Fab that your little missy is crawling - you'll not get chance to post soon ! Look forward to seeing us both shrinking for Xmas x

i know what you mean... it was because i didn't want to starve her of nutrients in the womb that i felt i couldnt restrict myself & put on 4 stone whilst pregnant....i also sat on my bum for 8 months breastfeeding her & put on another stone. its only because she is eating solids heartily & i am giving her baby multivit that i can do this diet at all

if i hadnt got so very depressed about everything incld my weight i would have waited. as it is my mood has really lifted since losing weight successfully, i feel i am doing something just for me, its given me a real focus =)

thanks =)
i am feeling a little bit more like myself recently, i love my baby so much but i lost myself for a while....many many sleepless nights & eating to try & give myself energy &eating when frustrated/upset/lost was not a good recipe

Having the baby blues plus being 5 stone heavier than pre pregnancy really sucked.

i can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have 3 months to lose the rest of the weight, then going back to work part time. As long as lose 3lb a week i should be on track =)

I know exactly where you're coming from - i ended up a stone heavier (having gained about 3 already) after having him - as I sat on the sofa breastfeeding and eating dairy milk for a year - having a non sleeping baby didn't help either - he fed pretty much constantly and up until a year the longest he slept for was 2 hours - no wonder I felt like a zombie and ate for comfort - getting there now though - feel better for even making a start - and am back in the 16's (was the 18's)stones not dress size alas- so my goal suddenly doesn't seem such a mountain to climb- glad all going well with you - you sound very positive - yay -we can be yummy mummy's ;)

yay!

yep the longest she sleeps is just over 2 hours, really hard to get her to nap & i go to bed the same time as her now as she is awake every 40 mins til 12 am then several times in the night. I am only just getting enough sleep now, but i was a zombie only 6 weeks ago.

we sound like we have similar stats, i was 18.4 but am now 16.3... so want to be 16 by next weigh in and a stone lighter by my birthday in nov, then its just more of the same until xmas when i hope to be about 13.7 or less

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i will be a yummy mummy =)
thanks for your support

yay! baby waved to her daddy for the first time this morning....sooooooo cute! i said 'daddy bye bye' & she looked up & waved

need to get on & look at that baby signing dvd me thinks

on weight loss? i am 2lb lighter. hopefully 3lb lighter by tomorrow's weigh in & maybe even another lb off for the first of October.

i have a strong personal goal to be 14 stone something by my birthday. Last time i did this i got to under 14 stone by then, but i started earlier in august & was 10lbs lighter....but none the less , no excuses...I know i had a couple of weeks last time i put on weight because of going off the rails around my birthday & when a friend came on a visit from over seas. It meant i didn't lose as much as i could have b4 xmas. I will not do that this time

i have to lose more weight because it will be a lot harder if i need to do this when back at work. I just want to be able to turn up, lighter & that be the end of it.

i can see that i am shrinking. My face is thinner, though i still have a prominent 2nd chin! i wrote a thread last time about the order off which the fat fell last time, i think it took a while to come off my face

anyway must go, baby needs breakfast =)

Last edited:
Hi Angie, started Exante today - soups are great (way better than CD) and I really like the bars. Not sure what to about the chocolate shakes tho :-\ Also drinking plenty of water and heading in the right direction. See you soon xxx

Okay so have read the above entries, what do I think? That should have made more of an effort to stay on track, that even if I have no belief I can do this, I have to do this, the proof is the weight loss when you stick to the plan. So, tomorrow one half shake and one half soup at work, then half soup and bar for tea followed by half shake in coffees in evening. One soup one shake one bar for the day. No extras.

If I can't do it for one day, I am going onto weight watchers.

I do and I did ;-)

Planned what I wanted to do and had one shake one soup one bar and lots of fluid, It wasn't even that hard. But must do the same tomorrow and the next and the next. I now have a wanting to be thinner to look like my old self ;-)

Well done Angie - keep up the good work! :)

Hey angie!

Well done for completing day 1! Hope day 2 is going just as smoothly!

Keep it up

Love katie

xx

You can do this, Hun

xxx

So glad to have found another bf doing this! Well done, I shall watch your progress xx

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Hi Angie - Great to see you back -I have not been doing well at all (as you can see from my ticker) but messing about losing and gaining the same weight again and again - but it's day 1 again today! Look forward to reading about your further progress :D

Thank you! Not sure why I have got my mojo back, but I appear to be in the zone ;-)

I have aimed to lose at least 3lbs a week as I know that is possible if I concentrate on not cheating! Just losing 3 a week is keeping me going

Also, it's not much but losing the last few pounds seems to have made a large difference in my appearance. I can really see it in my figure. I am also determined to be 15 stone by valentines, these short term definite goals are really helping ;-)

Back