Angie's Exante Adventure

Feel like I am wobbling a bit this weekend. So tomorrow I will concentrate on just getting through the day with no cheats. That means mint tea all day, a Dahl pot for a late lunch then a soup for tea, followed by a bar when kiddie is asleep.

Then review how I did. Not getting any exercise in, must fix that.

I need to wake early and get on my exercise bike. This diet is hard, I relaxed just a bit too much. Not enough to get out of ketosis, but too many calories.

Right I have a plan =)

Thank you mousey!
Day 19 of my first 100 days.
I will be 100% today. My head feels 100% wobbly, uncertainties come out of nowhere.
Well not nowhere, my scale said it hadn't shifted yesterday and I just feel heavier, like I'm filled with water. That and the exante bars made me feel hungry, I feel a bit conflicted, because I know I will have to finish the products as I can't afford to bin them, but it makes me feel odd knowing I could be eating something that'll make this whole diet harder.

There you go, now I feel less wobbly, ignoring your fears doesn't make them go away.
Right! I hate exercise, but I'm going to get on my exercise bike right now!
And I am, I'm peddling! I still don't believe I can lose anymore weight, it's like I think, it's not working, how ever little I eat, I'll still be fat!
It's crazy, internal talk that has nothing to do with reality. So I will prove myself wrong and keep eating the products and keep coming on here and I WILL, slim on down through the pounds, through the stones. I blooming will!!!!

So I had the cherry almond bar....yummy!
Tasted like cherry marzipan, not bad at all.
Had half the vanilla cereal for lunch, with a bit more water and it tasted fine.
Had some meat and salad for tea and will get back on the bike before bed.
Will have another pack later, but not sure what yet....probably something to mix up with some coffee.

Tomorrow will be just packs no meal, I can do pasta for the family and opt out of eating anything. Want to do well for my weigh in, even if it's just to have lost my first stone this tine round

Unjust had the tiramisu.
Again a bit salty, but I swished it around with a splash of milk and it made it creamier and less salty. Not bad!

ohh tiramisu. Must have missed that one when choosing my packs.

You are doing great Angie.

Another 2lb lost today whoop, whoop!

Well done.

well done :)

Well done on the first stone off! :)

Thank you, it never feels enough, but I'm going to keep going....

Am on a bit of a downer today, know that I have knocked myself out of ketosis, just having the wrong packs. Then I was looking up maintenance threads and I realise this will never be over, I will have to get at least 7lb below goal and be constantly vigalent.
I used to know this in my 20s when I was just plump and sometimes skinny, I always had to calorie count and exercise to maintain between a size 12 to 14, but mainly a 14-16.
How I managed to push the acceptable boundary I don't know. All I know is that I met my other half and within 6 months I suddenly was 2 stone heavier than I'd ever been and 4 stone heavier than when I first met him. I went from a size 12 to a size 20.

Anyway am at work tomorrow, so I'll be busy and I won't have any temptations around, they'll be a coffee and shake for Breakfast , it'll be pints of mint tea, running about at work and then my 2 packs spread through the evening. Then on Saturday I'm doing the run to swimming and whilst youngster is in the pool, I'll be nursing my mint tea. I'm hoping I can ace the weekend, but they are always hard. I have to go to the in laws this weekend and we've been invited to a very rare lunch. I wouldn't go, but I know it would be seen as odd. As it is I know it's French onion soup bread and cheese toasties. So I've said I can have the soup and cheese but not the bread. I'm really hoping it won't knock me out of ketosis again.

It really is a rare event, not going would be odd, not eating their food would be odd, so it's a case of damage limitation.

Cheer up, how do you know you are out of ketosis? It shouldn't matter what packs you have!

Hope you feel better soon :)

Congrats on the first stone lost! Like Smidge says, how can you be out of ketosis if you are on the packs?

I know I'm out cos I'm hungry for the first time in weeks!
I know which packs u have shouldn't make a difference, but I'm very carb sensitive which is why I need to leave the bar til nighttime because I eat it and it's not long b4 bed, so if I do dip out of ketosis, it's when I'm asleep.

If I have it earlier in the day all I want to do is eat eat eat.

Anyway, I know what I need to do to not get hungry. Will also try to cheer up, but really I needed to have a sober look at my lifelong diet.
All I can see is that I need to weigh weekly forever, that'll be the price of life long normal bmi. Am already thought that I might refeed with something like diet chef, to remind me to eat food with portion control & then long term I will try the 5.2 (or 6.1 diet if I find I'm still losing).

I know I'm going to get there, just need patience.

Back