Annaphylactic's Exante Diary - Week 6 WI

No attention here from men either. My husband has not even noticed I've been doing Exante for a week now. Clearly my weight loss is so small he can't see a thing... yet

Does ogling my assets count as male attention? It was unwanted as they were both mingers lol

Hahaha! :banana dancer:

Day going ok so far... had a vanilla and coffee hot shake, that was yummy... can't stop weeing, so that's good! It's like coming home... haha.

Going to try a nibble of the choc orange bar a bit later this afternoon with a cuppa... hope it's nicer than the toffee, nut and raisin one! :jelous:

Hope everyone is having a brill Thursday!

A x x

Not sure about brill but I'm managing hehe.

I'd probably get more work done if I sat on the toilet with a laptop or got a colostomy bag fitted :p

I'm curious as to how different exante bars are, the CD ones literally made me sick I hated the texture of them.

Glad you're doing well stay strong :)

Thought so.

Not sure ref bars, I got two varieties in my bumper box. LL there were 4/5 flavours. In fact might have some left over so should be ok to sub, d'ya reckon?

Going to try my choc orange in a minute... PLEASE BE NICE!!

Lol, Poogatch. Maybe you can find an adult nappy?

A xx

Ahh missed your point ref the bars...

Didn't do CD, but the LL were much nicer than the one I tried yesterday. They had a toffee one you could cut up and cook to make cookies. Yum!

Let me know what you think of the Exantes. I find them quite dry and very soya-y. X

Well, it is 1.15am and I am sat cross legged in bed trying to drink this revolting concoction known as Thai Chicken Soup. Bugger me it's naaaasty. Not hungry and absolutely exhausted but know I need to somehow get it inside me first.

On the upside I had another sneaky weigh and it's looking positive! This is the end of day three and so far I am around 6.5 down! I doubt this will get much better in next four days but I've already beaten my first week record on LL of 6lbs! Woooo!

Been feeling a bit rotten today. Did a ketone pee test, showed I wasn't in ketosis... then got bad period pains... then went for first leg wax (ow!)... and now I'm gagging my way through this soup. Tomorrow can only be less painful and less heavy!! Yey!!

Sorry if this post doesn't make much sense... I am delirious with tiredness and typing this on my iPod with my thumb!!!

Night all x x x

Last edited:
Been feeling a bit rotten today. Did a ketone pee test, showed I wasn't in ketosis... then got bad period pains... then went for first leg wax (ow!)... and now I'm gagging my way through this soup. Tomorrow can only be less painful and less heavy!! Yey!!

Night all x x x

Now that's a b*tch of a day :eek:

Well done on the 6 lbs - fab stuff

xxxx

6lbs is fab well done, im with you on the Thai chicken soup!

Just did another test and am in ketosis! Yey!!!

Thanks for your messages girls... Happy about losses so far, be good if I could lose more before week one WI on Wednesday, but I'm sure it's gotta slow down now those pesky glycogen stores have been emptied!

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm off to a tutorial for my degree... totally unprepared!!! Arghhh!

A x

Totally pointless post, but just wanted to say I LOVE MY NEW TICKER!

That will be all. Hehe.

Off out tonight for my first night out in ages - hope the bar is stocked up with sparkling water and ice! :)

Had the choccy shake for breakfast, quite nice! I did put 2 tablet sweeteners in it, so cheated - didn't bother trying it without, I have a serious sweet tooth at the moment! Which is strange because all foods I crave are savoury (scotch eggs are the most common craving!)..

Have a good evening everyone!

A x

I love the new ticker too Anna - look how far you've come - great stuff - sorry you're not too impressed with the flavours hope you get used to them P.s well done on your excellent start

The first Exante shake I had after my CD stuff ran out was really bland and yukky. So I put it back in the blender and added 3 sweetners (not aspartame) and it actually tasted alot nicer. I tried a vanilla with 2 sweetners and some coffee earlier and I really enjoyed it :D

I had that for brekkie too, Poogatch. Yummy!

I am opting for sweeteners in all the shakes too now... they are very bland and really weirdly salty - although I tried one of my sister's CD shakes once and that was 'salty' too. I think LL do the best shakes (soups are rank though)... I was a bit spoilt before. They were really scrum.

Just drinking my mushroom soup then off to bed. Mmmm, clean sheets :)

A x

a shake pack, 250ml or so of water, a handful of ice cubes and 2-3 splenda chucked in a smoothie maker makes the medicine go down exceedingly well... ;)

how is the mushroom soup? i'm dreading it cause i HATE mushrooms, BLERGH x

Ah, you hate mushrooms? Well you might be onto a loser then haha.

Personally I don't mind it... I add quite a bit of black pepper and it's almost tasty!

The worst for me has been tomato and basil...

A x

Day six done... one more day and I'm one week down!

Had a good day today, tummy behaved and I enjoyed my choccie shake breakfast and veggie soup dinner. I did substitute my Exante bar for a rogue LL nut fudge one I found. Total bliss!!

Had a few cravings today but nothing major... really feel in the zone at the moment. Fingers crossed I make it to goal this time!! :)

A xx

Back