Annaphylactic's Exante Diary - Week 6 WI

Best of luck for your weigh in :)

Hey all...

Just checking in. Had a good day today... had serious hunger this afternoon because I had my morning shake so early (well, for me - about 10:30am)...

Typically had a bit of my bar and now feel ok - and still have to get the rest down me, and a soup! I'm learning I don't get hungry in the evenings because I've got baths, tele, films and bed to distract me, so tomorrow I am going to try and re-jig my timings. :)

I could be wrong, but this morning I weighed in at 12 stone 5.5lbs!!! Which is TEN POUNDS DOWN IN SIX DAYS!

Tomorrow morning is my official weigh in, so I will log that as the actual result - just hope I'm not heavier tomorrow than I was this morning! :S

Hope you've all had a good day.

Loving reading all these people talking about flavoured water etc... I'm useless at getting the water down me, so I might risk a bit to help me along... not sure - I'm not very brave at bucking the system, only because of my down hill spiral of lapses the last time around... but anything to get me more hydrated :)

Night all! A x

10lb in 6 days is amazing!! best of luck for w.i :)

Wow fab loss, cant wait to hear the official weigh in result!

Re flavoured water. I know its technically not said to be allowed but its been said on here many times that strawberry and kiwi flavoured water is your best bet. OR you could buy some CD water flavourings i u could find a CDC who would sell u some lol. Like you i struggle with water intake....i usually manage about 2 litres of plain water and top it up with some sparkling strawberry and kiwi. If it helps, go for it xx

First week weigh in...

NINE AND A HALF POUNDS!
NINE AND A HALF POUNDS!
NINE AND A HALF POUNDS!
NINE AND A HALF POUNDS!
NINE AND A HALF POUNDS!
NINE AND A HALF POUNDS!

So happy can barely contain myself! :D

xx

Excellent well done!!!!!

Well done Anna, that is a fantastic loss!

:happy096:

You're well on the road now and it makes the hunger seem worthwhile doesn't it :D

S x

Well done
xxx

well done anna thats brilliant :D

plus out of obesity! go you x

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

Colly - it will be you running around in circles at your first weigh in result next! :) Very exciting!!

Now the hard bits start... the slower weight loss, the peaks and troughs, the weeks where we stick to it 100% and lose only 1lb... this is where the mental battles begin to keep on track. I've just got to remember that if I do keep on the straight and narrow, the weight WILL be gone by my goal - even if it leaves me in fits and starts. :)

Lots of love and THANK YOUS to all! :)

A x

Well done babe thats a fantastic result! :D:D

Re water....i buy the sainsburys sparkling flavoured water (strawb and kiwi) or perfectly clear still. theyre both fine (infact im sure most brands contain the same stuff and would be ok)

Well done Anna, great loss :D

I've offered this to colly and anyone else who will listen/read my diary :p

If you want a pot of the CD water flavourings I can grab you one from the CDC that helped me out and post it :) The summer berry flavour is lush, just as good as juice!

Sure :) I won't be seeing her until next week sometime mind but will let people know nearer the time

Back