Annaphylactic's Exante Diary - Week 6 WI

Ooh Poogatch, you're speaking my language! Just PM me info so I can pay you :) Thank you!! I used to have the Fruits of the Forest LL water flavourings but all gone :(

You're a star!!

A xx

Well done Anna thats a fabulous result.
Can I just make a general request here? As you're all now in ketosis can you use your extra energy to pop round and clean my kitchen? This Atkins lark creates so much washing up! ;) x x x

Goals and stuff...

Hehe, if you could see the state of my kitchen you wouldn't ask that! :p

Well, last night I went on a "date". Well, rather I went for a drink with a man... went ok and managed to nurse a big bottle of sparkling water all evening. Wasn't tempted to have an alcoholic drink even though the guy in question was adament to get me a glass on wine. Was very proud of myself! :D

Still don't think 'dating' is a very good idea for me. I know from past experience that it is men that make me break my TFR. I am fine on my own, but when I am with someone I start missing going for meals, cooking etc, even just having a G&T. I think I need to learn from my past mistakes and just hang fire on seeing someone new, I just get so bored sat at home all the time - I work from home quite often, and even when I do go 'into' work, I work alone. I live on my own too... yawn. It's rubbish. So, I want to meet new people and do things, but am worried that doing this will f**k up my diet.

I know this is a ramble and I'm not really asking for advice as such, just wanted to air.

I am going to go through my goals and my reasons for doing this soon...

This was my list from when I did LL...

Today my luvvilies I am going to make a little list of things I want to do when I am a skinny beeee-atch... some of which I could probably do now, but I just don't have the confidence...

Ok - so kicking off at number one...

1) I want to strut around butt naked at night with my lights on, and for my neighbours to look in and say 'wow, she looks gooooood'... haha, ok - perhaps not... but I do want to strut around naked in front of a partner and not be permanently trying to remain 'side ways on' so he doesn't see the full, terrifying width of my arse!

2) I want to wander into a shop - ANY shop - and grab a pair of size 10 jeans off the rail and for them to fit! Failing that, I will grudgingly try on a 12 (A 12!!!) and buy them because there is a little bit more 'give' in them and they fit better around my rather spectacular waist and bottom. Oh yes.

3) I want to ride a bike into work without fellow road users coming up behind me and mistaking me for a giant on a child's bike.. I have this revolting image in my head of what I must look like from behind on a bicycle - after all, they are pretty narrow things, and I - my loves - am not.

4) I want to be able to go swimming and delicately pull myself out of the water onto the side, without the use of the steps (and some rather hardcore hoisting action).

5) I want to go out on a night out wearing something incredibly risque and inappropriate and enjoy the fact people are making comments like 'bloody hell she is brave wearing that, but I guess she has the figure for it' (!!) rather than 'what the hell is she wearing? is she dellusional?' - that boob tube and belt was a bad idea at size 22 (kidding).

6) I want to have all my hair cut off with the intention of looking more 'Rihanna' than 'John Goodman'...

7) I want to have amazing sex and not worry about my 'angles'! Needs no more description really... (I hear you breath a sigh of relief)

8) I want to be 'desired' by men that are physically attracted to me, not 'tolerated' because I am such a nice person...

9) I want people to say I have have a wonderful figure and look healthy, rather than have a beautiful face and look 'well' - grrrr... JUST SAY IT! You look like you enjoy pies! Hehe.

10) I want to pull on some skin tight lycra and go for a jog through the town centre and not worry that all eyes are on me because I am such a hideous sight!

These all still apply, but there may be more - will give it some thought!!

Anna x x

Hey Anna
What a brilliant post!
I have moved to Exante this week too :) but have been on LL for the last few weeks too :)
Good luck girl!
We will get there!

Lol! Having a hungry moment so have retired to the bath with my iPod to play some online pool with teenage Japanese people... thought I'd put my Fleetwood Mac collection on in the background.

Submerge myself, lie back and what comes on the stereo but the sodding, bleeping M&S advert music, lol. I never knew it was a a Fleetwood Mac sample. Now salivating like you wouldn't believe and considering writing to M&S on grounds of intended diet sabotage - damn them and there gorgeous sumptuous sodding food stuffs. Hahaha!

;)

x

Now best friend has just text inviting me round for Ch*ck*n F*j**as... my fave.

It's official... day 9 is fast becoming my day of little willpower tests.

You will not beat me motherbleepers!

A x

Ok - further to my goals from my LL days, I am going to add the following:

1) To be 11 stone by 9th October. Not sure it's possible, but going to go for it! Got a wedding that day! :)

2) One of my best friends is coming back from Greece in the first week of October, so I want to be able to surprise him with a svelter physique!

3) To be at goal by 9th November... 10 stone. Going to a comedy show with my ex boyfriend. We bought tickets before we broke up and are hoping we can still go as the dust should have settled by then... I am sure I will still miss him, but should be less emotional by then - but would still be nice to knock his socks off!

4) To be able to wear a size 10 dress on my birthday.

Ok - further to my goals from my LL days, I am going to add the following:

1) To be 11 stone by 9th October. Not sure it's possible, but going to go for it! Got a wedding that day! :)

Stick with it and you'll be near as damn it

I'm starting again tomorrow so I'll be looking to your losses as a guide ;)

Well done on all your resisting today - you know it makes sense ;)

xxx

Now best friend has just text inviting me round for Ch*ck*n F*j**as... my fave.

It's official... day 9 is fast becoming my day of little willpower tests.

You will not beat me motherbleepers!

A x

LOL motherbleepers....love it! Funny enough my pal was on the phone earlier....she was having chicken fajitas too....to say i was jealous is an understatement....tomato and basil soup anyone?? x

love the goals btw, can especially relate to the swimming one. i love swimming but hate the mad dash from the changing room into the pool...you know where ur going so fast incase anyone sees u half naked haha!

9½lbs - amazing. Thank should strengthen the old willpower. :)

And it was all going sooo well...

I am so fed up with myself.

I was all set for another honking day of TFR... I had a bath running and my bar and a hot choc lined up for bedtime.... then the phone rang.

A good friend of mine was in my hometown, all set to play a gig and then had a major panic attack and couldn't go on. He begged me to go and pick him up and take him home (about 20 miles away)... so obviously, I leapt up and set off.

Half way there I realised how hungry I was, only one shake first thing in the morning and was starting to feel really weak and wibbly.

I started thinking about what I could eat but then realised in the rush that I'd forgotten my wallet - phew! - but, what's this? Petrol money?? Ooooh *eyes flash red and devil horns start to emerge*.

Before I knew what I was doing I was sat in the queue at the KFC drive thru, ordering 3 pieces, a wrap thing AND fries. All of which have all strangely evaporated and I feel quite sick.

WHAT. A. TIT.

I am terrified that I've done it again - the self-sabotage cycle has kicked back in, and I am scared that I won't get back on the wagon properly.

I really don't know what made me do it. I thought through how crap it would make me feel, how proud I would be if I drove directly home etc etc, but then I just stopped thinking and auto pilot kicked in.

Really wanted to honk all the way through.

I'd be amazed if I've stayed in ketosis, will do a test later - just grrr grrr grrrr. :mad:

Tomorrow is a new day and I am determined not to let this get the better of me.

Hope everyone else has had a better one xx

A tiny blip. It is only the top of the slippery slope if you let it be that, so grit your teeth, don't beat yourself up and get back on track tomorrow. :)

Brand new day tomorrow, Babes. What's a little slip between friends?

Draw a line under it and get on with the task in hand

:hug99:

xxx

new day tomorrow lady xxx
back on and onwards... the sheer fact you feel back about it means you want to get back on track xxx

this is your journey, it is a bump in the round, a pebble under the wheel, just keep looking at the end point on the map xx

We all have tough days.....but one bad day doesnt mean youve failed. Its only on day....tomorrow is a new (better) day! Chin up xxx

Sorry you had a slip up Anna :( Why did you only have your shake in the morning and then not have anything for lunch?

I've noticed a lot of people don't have their first thing to eat till really late whereas I always have mine in the morning and spread them out equally through the day. Is it because the evenings are the most difficult?

You were a good friend and that caused your small fall from grace, but you seem determined enough to get back there honking, good luck

S x

Back