Annaphylactic's Exante Diary - Week 6 WI

\hugs
xx

Right. Well. My one low carb meal turned into three (plus salted nuts and a couple of choc Freddos, couldn't stop myself). I kind of gave myself yesterday 'off' as I've run out of the packs I like and my new months packs arrive today - between 11:08-12:08, how specific!?!

Annoyingly, however, for the sake of the little devil on my shoulder, I'm losing weight again after I'd plateaued on the shakes! I am trying to tell myself it's all just a delayed reaction and my "sins" will catch up with me. But the scales this morning showed 11st 12lb!!! I've not been below the twelves since I started cheating!!

How can this be?!!!!

Anyways, happy Tuesday everyone xxxx

Last edited:
That's fantastic Anna, maybe your body just needed a bit of a shake up to get past the plateau.

Sorry to hear it's not turning out how you wanted with your ex, I want to say there's plenty more fish in the sea but it's not that simple when you love someone. xx

well done on the weight loss anna. you're pretty much at my target now- hate you! ;) and sorry to hear about the ex. :( chin up and fingers crossed for a more focused week x

Right then, my second month of packs has just arrived. Here's to the next stone off and getting into the tens! :)

A x x

thats it anna focus for the next stone have you joined the october challenge in the sticy hopefully that will inspire to keep going. and sorry to hear about your ex just try and stay focused to the diet and you never know he might just come running when hes realised what hes lost.

Hi everyone,

Well, had my Week 4 weigh in this morning and have lost another 4lbs!! Not entirely sure how as I have been eating for half of it (not constantly, lol, but more than I should be!).

Really was planning to get back on the programme properly this morning, but then seeing that weigh in result has buggered my motivation and now I am kidding myself that eating stuff is HELPING! I know it is going to do a quick about turn and the weight will plough back up, but part of me thinks I need to see that as a kick up the ass to stop being so crap.

In other news... had a very big day today! My house rented out yesterday - unexpectedly fast! - so this morning and went and viewed a house and it's gorgeous, so I'm taking it (all renting, as a change of scenary) and move in 10 days!!!! Gulp!!!

A xx

congratulations on the loss hun 4lb is amazing.
That always happens to me when ive had a good weigh in or just feel really slim i think oh it wont hurt and then binge yuk. i was actually reading yesterday about the binging disorder amd i think ive got it. im either all or nothing. anyway back to you hopefully you will keep losing and it wont catch up with you, your well on your way to your goal now lets hope you carry on that way through octobers challenge.
i need a 4lb er this week 2.
nice to hear about your new house i hope your happy there.

Well done

xxx

i love your posts Anna, so honest and you remind me of me , especially the (whispers) chicken!!!! your doing brilliantly and its os inspiring to see people doing well on this, especially people who are human and have blips (day 2 today and i ate cake-dont even like cake!), heres to lots of disappearing bulging bits! x

Hi Anna :)

It's been interesting reading of your journey during the last 2-3 weeks as I've been away and missed reading it 'live'. Lots of ups and downs both good and bad.

I have to admit that at first I was suprised at your snacking as you were always so completely determined and committed. I don't know why but I felt of all people you would be the 100% one.

But then I remembered that the reason you gave me a talking too when I started to snack during the 1st couple of weeks was because you had done this before, and knew how it could sabotage weight loss. Plus you are only human, and willpower isn't always strong at all times, sadly.

However you are still losing and strangely I too found that when I had the odd extra low carb meal/snack I lost more weight than some weeks when I was total TFR. Makes no sense at all :confused:

I am also sad to hear that the hopes you had for the rekindling of your relationship havent materialised. You deserve someone who can love you 100% not leave you with uncertainity, and Mr Right is out there somewhere just waiting to be had! :D

Finally well done on the loss, you must have been doing something right, and surely as long as calories in = less than energy out then we will lose weight, as proved by you this week.

I'd love to join you in the 11 something club by the end of this month so we'd better pull our socks up and get on with it eh? ;)

Good luck with the house move as well!

Susan x

Well the cheating caught up with me. BUT I CANNOT STOP! This is the exact reason why I said to other people not to let one lapse happen, because it turns into a massive ferocious triangle (worse than a vicious circle I find)...

I would love to say that I learnt my lesson when I stepped on the scales this morning and saw the '12' number pop back up - but no, I did well until about 20 minutes ago, and I have just scoffed five slices of sliced beef and a chocolate bar.

TOMORROW... (always tomorrow)... I will aim to do a full day.

I want to be another stone down by 9th November - which is more than possible, but whenever I think 'oh, that's ages', I can cheat just once more... that's when I fall.

Oh pants. Anyway - I am not very inspiring at the moment, and don't want to drag people down on my spiral, but just thought I should check in - more to wish you lot all well than anything else. To be honest, while I'm being this sh*t, I think perhaps staying away is the best option. Once I have done a week without having any 'little somethings' I will feel more worthy to be on here.

Nothing more annoying than someone that won't follow her own advice to just put up and shut up.

Hope everyone is doing well...

A xx

Personally I don't think staying away is the answer. As a n00bie it's people like you who inspire me to keep going through the tough times, which is why I spend a lot of time here. However, if that's what you feel you need to do we'll all be here with open arms when your ready to come back :gen126:

Don't be daft Anna, it just proves you're human like the rest of us and shows how damn tough this diet malarky is. It means more that you stay and share your struggles because we ALL identify with them and that's what we are hear for, to support each other through the good and the bad. I wish you all the best in finding strength to do the 100% this coming week, I know you CAN do it.
Thinking of you xxx

oh anna i was just thinking about you hun and wandered where you was as havnt been on the diaries for a while and just saw your post. i really feel for you hun im finding it so difficult too especially today i made my oh a tuna and tomato baguette which he had bought fresh this morning and there was a bit left and was feeling down anyway so decided to make myself one anyway just about to sit down and eat it when my husb starts chasing me around the room trying to get it off me i did not want him to take it lol anyway he got me took it off me then spat in it so i couldnt eat it (sorry to much info) anyway i went upstairs in a mood to lie down came down spoke to my mum and she reminded me what the bread is like once putting water on it so that made me feel sick for a while. lol. but since then husb gone out am feeling lonely and bored kids at school and i keep telling myself it doesnt matter if you eat something youve done so well already but i am resisting by reading posts and trying to keep busy. anyway i dont think you should stay away hun i know you dont want to give advice when your finding it difficult but on the other hand it might make you stronger and your own advice could help you to not pick next time. you have done amazing as everyone keeps telling you so you definately are worthy to be on here but you also need to get back on that train as you havnt reached your goal yet and you want to be going downwards not upwards. im so dying to see you in them 11's come on hun you can do it just keep telling yourself nothing feels better than that 100% losing weight not guilty feeling and you dont want to stay the weight you are. be strong and keep posting hun dont hide away we miss your posts.

Back