Annaphylactic's Exante Diary - Week 6 WI

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with AAM week - too hard to get back into it (as we all know!!).

I will probs do what I did on LL if I was still on it... i.e. make my shakes with milk rather than water during week 13... but to be honest, the amount I have cheated has already covered this need to up calories! Lol x

yeah i justy weighed myself and ive put on 2lbs just in 2 days oh i mustve eaten alot. lol. lets hope i can get it off plus more by monday.

Hi Anna, how are you getting on, I'm missing your posts. Please come and share whatever is happening, good or bad, as we are all here for you. Take care S xxx

Hi!

Well, needless to sayI haven't been sticking to the programme. Every single morning I have had an Exante pack, with the best intentions, but by the evening I am scoffing.

Last night I weighed myself and was very fed up, so I'm really going to try and get back on it today.

I'm just so cross with myself. I know now that even if I stuck to it 100% I won't be at my 10 stone goal by my birthday on 10th Dec. I gave myself so much time but fooked it by getting cocky.

So, weight this morning is 11st 11lbs. Only 2lbs up from my lightest weight... but could have been almost a stone less. Grrr!

Let's see what happens.

A x

Good luck but i really do think u will/ could be back at your 10 stones for your birthday??

Im fighting to be back at 10 stones also and let me tell ya well before the 1st of December.!! lol

you can do it!! x

Hi Anna, I'm in exactly the same boat - start every other day with best intentions, but come undone by evening. Just not in the right headspace right now :(
Having said that - I've only gained a couple of lb, and the frustrating thing is that we KNOW this works, and a good week would make the rest really do-able.
A good friend of mine has challenged me to lose my last stone by Christmas, and obviously I do want to - I don't want to regain all the weight I lost, so tomorrow. Honest. ;)
xxx

Hi Anna, nice to see you back. You need to change your weight on your details to 165 as it says 180 something at the mo. ;)

We weigh almost the same and are the same height. I am struggling to get just 16 pounds off as I want to be about 10st 10lb before mid December ish. :sigh:

I just put my details on the wii fit and based on my dressed weight I have to lose 2lb a week which really should be feasible.:)

Let's both try to get to 10 stones something by your birthday, I think we can do it with some encouragement and determination. There are 6 weeks to go and we have 12 pounds to go to get there which is 2lb a week - can we do it? YES WE CAN! ;)

I've been on the wii fit today and am going to focus on drinking more water as I've been very slack.

very best of luck Anna, keep in touch :cool:

Susan xx

Last edited:
Hey Anna

Target is still so do-able

xxx

Hey Anna

Please come back, we miss you

Hope everything is going OK

xxxx

Hi Anna, where are you :wave_cry:, come back and let's support each other to get that last little bit off ;) I hope you are OK and happy, whatever you have decided re weight :)

Susan x

Back