Anna's WW journey

YAY!!!!! Glad you didnt succumb to the demons.... I'm sure you feel good for ignoring them !!!!

Well done Anna! Great comittment :)

YAY!!!!! Glad you didnt succumb to the demons.... I'm sure you feel good for ignoring them !!!!

I'm kinda ignoring them. I've eaten rubbish today but I am within my points but I am using my activity ones as well as my daily alowance. I'll be glad though come weigh in on Monday that I haven't totally lost control & pigged out, I have at least been counting my points & keeping within what I can officially have. :)

Well done Anna! Great comittment :)

Thank you :) although I'm feeling a bit of a fraud as I have been eating loads, it's just thanks to all those activity points that I'm still 'legal' so to speak with my points. I've eaten too much chocolate but have had 2 sensible meals today & have one planned for later.

Hi Anna

I dont think weve 'met'

I was on WW a few months ago then hopped onto CD for a month in preparation for a weekend away. Said weekend has now passed and I've come back to WW to get the last bit off. I havent read all of your diary so not sure if youre still planning on following CD at a later stage? Its really good but very unsociable as I am sure u r aware!

Snack attacks r horrible arent they? I find the WW frozen brownie dessert things r good and u cant go wrong with skinny cows!

Good Luck with your weightloss journey xxx

Hi Anna

I dont think weve 'met'

I was on WW a few months ago then hopped onto CD for a month in preparation for a weekend away. Said weekend has now passed and I've come back to WW to get the last bit off. I havent read all of your diary so not sure if youre still planning on following CD at a later stage? Its really good but very unsociable as I am sure u r aware!

Snack attacks r horrible arent they? I find the WW frozen brownie dessert things r good and u cant go wrong with skinny cows!

Good Luck with your weightloss journey xxx

Thank you for popping by to say hello :D I've signed up for WW online for 3 months which will take me to the end of this year. If all is going well then I'll carry on with WW. So far it's fitting in really well, I've been able to go for a meal out & have still lost weight that week :) and today it's even allowing me some munchies although my throat is now so sore I don't feel like eating so I wont have to use my activity points to get through the day after all.

I'd really love to be able to lose all the weight with WW. I am prepared to count points for the rest of my life to keep the weight off if necessary. I'm sick of yo yo dieting & jumping from one diet to another so hopefully this will be the last one I ever do :D

I hope WW works out for you, it is more sociable than CD that's for sure :)

hi anna. sorry to hear you're feeling pants but well done for keeping your snacking under control in spite of everything x

Thank you :) I've almost lost my voice now, I hope I get it back tomorrow or my toddler is going to wonder what's going on. My throat feels horrid although a hot chocolate went some way to making me feel a bit better ;)

Have you tried dry toast or ryvita? Might sound daft but I used to get very bad tonsillitus and my doc suggested it as it scratches the back of your throat a little. If you can tolerate it, I find it helps.

Have you tried dry toast or ryvita? Might sound daft but I used to get very bad tonsillitus and my doc suggested it as it scratches the back of your throat a little. If you can tolerate it, I find it helps.

I'll give it a go, it's worth trying, thank you :)

Someone stop me eating rubbish :sign0009:

:rotflmao: Hi, I've just added to your rep because I think this is the best post I've seen all week! Well done you! :clap: You saw it coming and did the right thing to limit the damage! I'm very impressed.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

:rotflmao: Hi, I've just added to your rep because I think this is the best post I've seen all week! Well done you! :clap: You saw it coming and did the right thing to limit the damage! I'm very impressed.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thank you :)

I went to bed at 8pm but am up again as my throat is so painful I can't sleep & I'm struggling to swallow. I never knew throats could cause so much grief. Unless things radically improve over night at least I don't need to worry about having the munchies tomorrow :rolleyes:

Anna it sounds like you need to go to the doctor - you might need antibiotics hon; that doesn't sound like an ordinary sore throat. I'm a martyr to tonsillitis myself so I have every sympathy with you x

Anna it sounds like you need to go to the doctor - you might need antibiotics hon; that doesn't sound like an ordinary sore throat. I'm a martyr to tonsillitis myself so I have every sympathy with you x

Thank you :) I've got a rather nasty cough as well now so I'll be going to the doctors tomorrow :sick:

awww your throat sounds nasty... but its going round everywhere at the minute x

Are ya managing to eat?

Nas x

Oh you poor thing :( Hope u get the chance to relax and take it easy today xxx

Thank you. I went to bed this afternoon when my toddler went down for his nap & my husband then looked after him whilst I stayed in bed for another hour or so :) I still feel rotten but the extra sleep helped.

awww your throat sounds nasty... but its going round everywhere at the minute x

Are ya managing to eat?

Nas x

Thank you :) My throat has been a lot better today, it's now mostly the cough & sinisitius (sp?) making me feel rough. I have been able to eat although I've not had a healthy balanced diet the last few days, I've just had what I felt like but kept within my points & haven't used any of this weeks activity points.

It's weigh in day for me tomorrow, hopefully I'll get another loss as I've stuck to my points 100%. I didn't want to risk going under them either so really worked hard at making sure I did eat enough.

Well done on keeping this together Anna despite being poorly. I have everything crossed for your WI tomorrow. Goodluck. I am sure you have done fine.

good luck for moro... and well done on staying on track despite being ill x

Back