Anna's WW journey

Well done on keeping this together Anna despite being poorly. I have everything crossed for your WI tomorrow. Goodluck. I am sure you have done fine.

Thank you :D I lost 3.25 pounds so am VERY happy :)

Anna that's great, well done! That's a fab result and despite not being well too.

You go girl :D

Anna that's great, well done! That's a fab result and despite not being well too.

You go girl :D

Thank you :D I'm really pleased. i've still got a long way to go but one thing that's really made my day is I'm a teenager again :bliss:When I started out I weighed 21 stone, I'm now 19 stone 13.5 pounds :D

Oh going under the next stone marker is great (even though you go down a point!) - I'm hoping to go down next week too :)

It's only just sunk in that I've lost just over a stone, these bugs have slowed my brain right down LOL I don't mind dropping a point as I've struggled to get them all in, I'm now on 28. I know there will come a time I wish I had more points again ;)

I hope you reach your target for next week :D

Anna, what a result! That is brilliant. I am smiling from ear to ear for you. Dropping a weight bracket is fab! Well done honey :D

I've only just realised that when doing WWonline the tracker doesn't automatically drop your points, you have to retake the points quiz again. This means for the last few weeks I've been having 1 extra point a day. Makes me glad I didn't use my exercise points! So I'm now on 27 points, not the 28 I thought I was on :cool:

I've only just realised that when doing WWonline the tracker doesn't automatically drop your points, you have to retake the points quiz again. This means for the last few weeks I've been having 1 extra point a day. Makes me glad I didn't use my exercise points! So I'm now on 27 points, not the 28 I thought I was on :cool:

And you still lost weight! Fantastic :D By the way, I think you need to change your mood...you can't possibly be feeling crappy with that result :D

And you still lost weight! Fantastic :D By the way, I think you need to change your mood...you can't possibly be feeling crappy with that result :D

LOL Thank you :D I've just dropped my son off at pre school & gone to the doctors. I've got sinusitis and a chest infection & my throat is still red although I think that's because of all the coughing. So whilst I am delighted with the weight loss I do still feel rather crappy :sick:

Oh your poor thing :( That sucks! I really hope you feel better soon. Big ((hug))

Oh your poor thing :( That sucks! I really hope you feel better soon. Big ((hug))

Thank you. I'm just glad my toddler had pre school this morning & a 2 hour nap this afternoon so at least I can just do nothing for a bit. I might go to bed myself.

LOL Thank you :D I've just dropped my son off at pre school & gone to the doctors. I've got sinusitis and a chest infection & my throat is still red although I think that's because of all the coughing. So whilst I am delighted with the weight loss I do still feel rather crappy :sick:

Well done on the loss, thats fab!

Sorry to hear you aren't well, hope you feel better soon! xx

That sounds like a good idea. I might do that too - the dog looks like he needs a cuddle so he can come with me :)

I'm glad I went to bed, it was only for an hour but it was enough to help me get through the rest of the day :) Hope you got some rest as well :)

Back