Anna's WW journey

Hi Anna,
Not seen you about much lately hun. How are things going with your OH and work? Hope your ok xx

Come back Anna:(x

Hi anna, hope life is treating you well and that you are also, like Keisha, just lurking about in the background cos you've got more important things to do...:D

I'm sure your busy Anna but popped in again to check on you. Look forward to when you can come back as we miss you

M

^^^me too M :(

Hello! I'm going to have to make this quick as I'm at the library & someone else has booked this computer. My laptop died on me in style so no computer which is why I've not been around. We hear about my husbands job today so I wanted to wait before I went out & bought another one.

Been very busy, lots going on but not enough time to explain. Some good, some great, some not so good.

Had a STS on Monday, happy with that considering everything that's been going on. Am hoping my husband still has a job, should get a phone call soon.

I hope everyone is doing well, I have missed you all & hope to be back soon x

Good to see that you have not disappeared off the face of the earth, Anna.

Keeping my fingers crossed to hear about your OH's job. I didn't know that there was the possibility of him staying so that is positive news anyway.

Managing to maintain through this stressful time is good going really. xx

Thank you. My husband did lose his job, he was officially made redundant, we expected it but it still comes as a shock but we are both very glad it's all over now as it's been a really stressful process.

Hope to get computer access sorted out at home again this weekend.

Hi Anna

Thats not good news but at least you know where you are now. I hope that you can pull together through this.

Best wishes and good luck

M

Anna, so glad to see you posting. We missed you!

So sorry to hear about the redundancy. I know you knew it was coming but still...it must have been a shock. Well done on maintaining through all this. I think you are doing fabulous.

Good luck with whatever happens now. We are all here for support if you need it xxxx (hug)

Hi Anna, so sorry to hear about your computer and your OH's job. Hope you manage to stay afloat and pull together through this and that your OH finds a new job real soon. Will be thinking of you in the meantime xxx

I am so sorry to read that the threatened redundancy has come to pass.

It must be an awful time for you and still a shock even though they warned you.

Also, hope you get your 'puter sorted so that you can come here more often.

sarah

Just want to say 'hi' x

Thank you. My husband did lose his job, he was officially made redundant, we expected it but it still comes as a shock but we are both very glad it's all over now as it's been a really stressful process.

Hope to get computer access sorted out at home again this weekend.

So sorry to hear about your husbands job Anna. The current financial situation is getting beyond unbelievable. Big hugs. Hope things get sorted soon xxx

Back