@~**Anne-Marie's Maintenance Diary**~@

Well done AnneMarie on your 4lbs loss. You are doing very well on maintenance. You deserve to be pleased with yourself.

Thanks! Ill be happy if i can stop picking for one whole week haha! ah we are never happy i think always something we want to fix.

Nooo silly billy i wasnt meaning go back to your chemist to be weighed to take into consideration all scales are diff, but you did :giggle: :)

Nooo silly billy i wasnt meaning go back to your chemist to be weighed to take into consideration all scales are diff, but you did :giggle: :)

Oh please ignore my stupidity for a while Im totally out of it lately. :confused::confused:

Well today was back to work I was starving this morning, don't know what was wrong with me I didnt have time for breakfast at home so brought it to work but ended up having half a maintenance bar on the bus then my breakfast then the other half then a mandarin. Anyhow you will see it in my food list.

Not feeling that great today got some sucky news that i will be concentrating 100% on a project that is mindboggling and now I have people setting me lovely deadlines and they are not even asking me anything its like im invisible but im doing all the work. I dread work now. Oh well Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I just don't feel like myself. I cudnt even muster up enough energy to walk my puppy. Think Im gonna go to bed early. Anyhow, novel over haha!

Tuesday 08/10/09 Day 21

Breakfast ~ 50g lizi's Granola with 100g of 0% fat natural yogurt, Mandarin and maintenance Bar.

Lunch ~ 130g of tuna with tablespoon of extra low fat mayo with 3 cherry tomatoes, cucumber, gherkins and crunchy salad on Multigrain Ryvita. Plum.

Dinner ~ 75g Quorn Chicken stirfry with oriental stir fry veg, 2 tablespoons of mixed peppers, 2 tablespoons of low salt soy sauce, cayenne chilli, mustard seeds, garlic and chilli flakes. 20g of wholewheat noodles. (Tanya your so right I nearly died when I put in less than half a noodle parcel and it totally took over the veg so glad I only put in half)

Milk for tea - 100ml of skimmed milk
water- 2 litres

Sorry you haven't had a very good day. Done well with the food in spite of it all well done!! Shouldn't let the puppy suffer tho'!!! :) Have a good sleep and I hope tomorrow's better! xx

Sorry you haven't had a very good day. Done well with the food in spite of it all well done!! Shouldn't let the puppy suffer tho'!!! :) Have a good sleep and I hope tomorrow's better! xx

I got my bro to bring her out coz she's only starting to learn the route so didnt want to confuse her. :) I'd never let her suffer:D I love her way too much. :D

Was only joking - you know that! xx

Well not feeling great again today I hope it passes. I had a mini binge wen I got home so my foods today are a bit weird here it goes.

Wednesday 09/10/09 Day 22

Breakfast ~ 50g Lizi's Original Granola with 100ml of skimmed milk.

Snack~ Apple

Lunch~ 3 slices of LF Turkey with crunchy salad, 50gcucumber, 100g beetroot and 5 small cherry tomatoes all on wholemeal pitta bread. Mandarin.

Snack ~ Maintenance Bar - no idea why I had this not bringing them with me anymore.

Binge when I got home~ 2 s&v rice cakes, half a curly wurly, 30g of dried apricots.

Exercise
60 mins walk with Shadow (puppy)

Dinner ~ Tesco Light choices carrot and coriander soup. 13g of cherry dark chocolate, 2 light rich tea biscuits. Lucky the soup was only 110cals or I would have had a huge cal count
today. Christmas Party on Friday so Must try to be good before and after so trying to stay below 1300, im a little over today but not too bad I
suppose.

Must stop eating the
maintenance bars for no reason its
becoming a regular thing.

I feel very sick now after the chocolate and apricots. Gonna go to bed I'm so tired the last few days I need to get sorted or Friday will be ruined. I'm mostly talking to myself on this so feel free to ignore my ramblings. xxxxx Hope everyone is well.

Doesn't look bad at all to me AM ....... what I want to know is what happened to the other half of the curly wurly!!!!!! ;):) xx

Doesn't look bad at all to me AM ....... what I want to know is what happened to the other half of the curly wurly!!!!!! ;):) xx

Haha! I ate half the other day and just left the other half in my treat drawer. haha! I shud have hid it better it was calling me wen i got home from work. haha!

It doesnt look that bad a-m!:)

I too found i was just eating the maint bars cuz they were there thats why this time around i didnt buy any simply for that reason :) There must be something in them! lol x

It doesnt look that bad a-m!:)

I too found i was just eating the maint bars cuz they were there thats why this time around i didnt buy any simply for that reason :) There must be something in them! lol x

I totally agree i think about having one all the time its worse than chocolate cravings half the time. Lipotrim put drugs in them to make us addicted hahahaha!:):)

Ok so stupid stomach is acting up again its like i'm six months pregnant and my clothes aren't gonna fit me for my christmas party tomorrow :cry::cry:My mam has given me tablets to take to get rid of the bloating so lets hope it works must take more tomorrow. Bloody wisdom tooth is coming threw again only been 5 years trying to get it to come up and its still not fully out of the gum so dat isn't helping anyway moan over. Tomorrow will be bad if i can manage to find something healthy on the menu in the restaurant i'm still gonna have lots of calories with all the drink hahaha! Anyhow, Here's todays food.

10/12/09

Breakfast ~ 50g Lizi's granola with 100ml of skimmed milk.

Snack ~ apple

Lunch ~ left over quorn chicken stir fry with noodles.

Snack ~ Banana & apple

When I got home went for the apricots again and 2 s&v rice cakes. (need to stop this its getting out of hand)

Dinner ~ after 70 mins walk with Shadow
Knorr chicken & veg soup with added carrot and parsnip I originally made curry quorn chicken with veg and baby potatoes but had one mouthful and my stomach flipped out so just had the soup. wish i hadn't of had anything now coz i feel like crap. Anyhow gonna head to bed now and try sleep off the pregnant belly.

Hope everyone has a nice friday night. will post on Sat to let you know how much alcohol i consumed hahaha!

Enjoy your night out chick :)

Hope you have a great time hon! xx

So Firstly My night out was brilliant :) I ate way too much crap and totally suffered all day for it so i've learnt a big lesson. I was in a picky mood yesterday so I knew it would be bad just went a bit worse than I expected it haha! I'm putting it behind me and gonna just get straight back on track. I had so much alcohol as well so my calories are through the roof but in the interest of telling the truth I am gonna list what I ate it ain't a pretty sight but at least I am holding myself accountable for my lapse in will power. :):):):)

So here it goes haha! I'm so nervous about writing this.

Friday 11/12/09

Breakfast ~ 50g of Lizi's apple & cinnamon granola with 100ml of skimmed milk.

Snack ~ maintenance Bar why did i bring this with me????? Muller Yogurt. Picky mood is in swing already.

Lunch ~ 3 slices of LF ham on wholemeal pitta bread and crunchy salad.

Nanny's house ~ 2 rich tea biscuits, pear

Dinner ~ Baked salmon and side salad the salmon was disgusting really oily i left half of it. Ended up eating some of the girls chips and i had a bit of one of their burgers just meat nothing else and a bite of some grilled chicken. Then came desert I shared a chocolate sundae ice-cream, cream and chocolate sauce. Oh my god why???

Then the really bad picking started when i got to the party I had;

6 small spring rolls (only good thing is they were oven cooked)
6 cocktail sausages
3 onion rings
1 chicken wing
2 wedges. I cudn't stop I really cudn't I was taken over by a picking maniac.

I also had either 10 or 12 vodka's with sprite zero. :party0016:

So I was sick this morning coz of the food my body was in shock from all the fat. Hangover headache was there but the food definitely messed with my stomach. Lesson learnt though BIG TIME.

So I stayed in my nanny's and only just got home an hour ago. There was nothing in her house i could eat. Lucky i brought my breakfast. so here's todays food.

Saturday 12/12/09

Breakfast~ 50g lizi's Granola with skimmed milk

Snack ~ Small Pear

Lunch ~ 2 small boiled eggs. 1 rich tea biscuit.

Dinner ~ (just had it) WW Lasagne with crunchy salad, 25g of Light coleslaw, 2 small baby potatoes.

Think I'll go for a walk with my puppy now. I'm wrecked but feel like I've wasted the day so must do something productive.

I'm glad I'm not freaking out about last night I'm just moving on coz I can'y change it I can only change my future behaviour and I learnt ALOT. :):):):):)

Got loads of compliments off my work collegues too was nice for them to finally recognise my weight loss.:party0049: Hope everyone is doing well and having a nice weekend. xxxxxxxx
:party0038:

To be fair a-m the only thing really bad would be that sundae - but i bet it was delish!

You have to let your hair down once in a while and im glad youre not beating yourself up over it and realise to just get straight back on to it :) Thats one of the lessons we have to learn isnt it ... one of the hardest i think - having a day 'off' and getting straight back to it. Glad you enjoyed your night though my love :D xxx

To be fair a-m the only thing really bad would be that sundae - but i bet it was delish!

Oh It was delish even nicer than i remember to be honest. I really think the other crap was worse coz i was just eating it coz it was there not coz i was hungry or anything it was pure lack of willpower.

You have to let your hair down once in a while and im glad youre not beating yourself up over it and realise to just get straight back on to it :) Thats one of the lessons we have to learn isnt it ... one of the hardest i think - having a day 'off' and getting straight back to it. Glad you enjoyed your night though my love :D xxx

Thanks and your dead right it was a lesson I needed to learn coz i really can't change anything so might as well just get back on the horse everyone has bad days thats what comes with maintenance territory and life in general haha!

It was a brilliant nite thats all that matters. :D:D:D

Glad you enjoyed yourself AM and got the well-deserved compliments! I don't think you did too badly foodwise - not enough to gain any weight if you're straight back on track today. I love the way you blame the food for being sick .... nothing at all to do with the 10 or 12 vodkas!! ;)

You're doing fine! xx

Back