@~**Anne-Marie's Maintenance Diary**~@

Oh girlie's thanks so much! I don't think its the gaining part that has me down its more the not being able to control myself i know dats part of wats wrong with me but its hard to accept.

I think i didnt come on coz i was trying to run away and i knew if i came on here i would have to really think about my feelings and because i felt so lost and out of control i thought it wus make me feel worse. I will get there. i tink i just need the control of tfr back i know i cud lose the weight myself but im so sick of food it seems to be a plague over my life at the moment. but i must wait as i have my driving test on wed weather permitting cant be all dizzy and in withdrawals for that haha!

Thanks girls and Tanya you look amazing in your photos and Irish Molly well done on getting straight back on the horse after christmas. xxxx

Lots of luck for the driving test on Wednesday. Then it will be back to tfr for a while.

Hi Anne Marie, good luck with TFR again and please please dont feel like a failiure. At the end of the day, we are all human here, not some robot that only eats the same food each day at the same time.

Its all a learning process and just like other skills like riding a bike, reading etc, it takes time to gain experience and master the skill.

It will come in time, but keep posting on here. All the best hun.

Back