Annie's diary...Im moving!!

Hi Annie :wavey:

Did you spot the coppers hen party ;)

Hey Annie welcome back! Glad you had a great time away and that's the spirit, getting back into it with even more motivation that's what I like to hear! You're not too far from goal we know you can do it!
When is your weigh in day Annie?

Hi Annie :wavey:

Did you spot the coppers hen party ;)

I only spotted one hen party - they were the most gorgeous glamorous hen party I have ever seen - no tack, they all looked fab so if your daughter was one of them fair play!!

When is your weigh in day Annie?

I weigh in on Friday mornings but I'm half thinking of skipping this Friday and aiming for a 5 lb loss by Friday week, sometimes I find the scales more of a hindrance than a help

I only spotted one hen party - they were the most gorgeous glamorous hen party I have ever seen - no tack, they all looked fab so if your daughter was one of them fair play!!

Well Annie, I do think Eleanor has some gorgeous friends so maybe it was them, she did say they didn't see any other hen parties which surprised them.

annie gald you had a good time. I agree with the scales being a hinderance.. For me if I weigh first thing in the am after using the bathroom, I'm 2/3 pounds heavier than when i weigh in the afternoons/evening after lunch and etc.. you would think it would be the other way around.. plus I know when I'm carrying extra water I can feel it in my body and stomach..

That's funny more, I'm the exact opposite, back in the day I'd find myself steadily putting weight on as the day progressed. I've lost 5 pounds over night before now. LOL that's from a last thing at night weigh in to a first thing in the morning weigh in. :)

I wish I could lose 5lbs tonight - no rude thoughts please!!

damn, beat me to it. ;)

Another terrible weekend - I am just useless really and ill never get to my goal at this rate.

I am so jealous Annie if I deviate even slightly I don't loose and am still staying the same. Well done you though you are doing really well

xx

aww annie just hop back on the wagon and you'll get there :) be strong you can do it!!

Morning Annie, how are you today love.

Thanks Guys Im good today, I think ill change my WI in day to Tuesday to try and stay a little more focused at the weekends, this way of eating does work for me!!

What trips you up at the weekends Annie, that's what you need to focus on love.

I am the opposite to you Annie I find with the kids at home at the weekend I am busy so usually eat less. But in the week home alone is dangerous for me. Do you work is it being at home you find hard?

xx

What trips you up at the weekends Annie, that's what you need to focus on love.

Hi Jim I think its just the mentality of 'its the weekend' and I just start bending the rules a bit then disaster strikes and its oh I'll start on Monday

I am the opposite to you Annie I find with the kids at home at the weekend I am busy so usually eat less. But in the week home alone is dangerous for me. Do you work is it being at home you find hard?

xx
Hi Emma, Im at home all the time at the minute so Im not sure why the weekends are worse I have a 21 month old too so to be honest my days are pretty busy during the week so maybe its having a little more time at the weekend is the problem when hubbie is about - hmmmm this has given me something to think about - thanks!

I changed my avatar after I saw yours Emma - I have no photo's of me by myself I always hide behind a baby or two!

Love your new pic Annie....Jx

Back