Annie's diary...Im moving!!

Well today is going well - I did have a sneaky WI this morning and have gained 2lbs - but not to worry ill have them off by friday with another one or two hopefully!!
Its hard getting back into it with cravings etc - so I have learned from the error of my ways!!

Hey good luck for Friday! Hope that 2lb comes off! I find the weekends the hardest too 'cause I always feel it's time for a treat! lol

Morning Annie, we all have times when we fail love, just pick up the pieces and move on love.

Well I am more or less back on track, diet wise I am back on track but I still have cravings so not fully back. Im going to Barcelona for the weekend but I am determined to stay on track because I love this diet and it is working for me. Also I am going on a girlie mini break in 4 weeks and Id love to be a bit slimmer for it - there is a pool and we will be taking the kids swimming.

Hi Jim,

I'm off to Barcelona tomorrow for the weekend - we have to leave the house at 4.30 am so although ill weigh in I probably wont get a chance to log on. Good luck Friday weighers! Im going to have an excellent weekend eating fish and salad - yum!!

Have a good time Annie, you may unwittingly bump into my Daughter, she's on a Hen party over there. :)

Have a good time Annie, you may unwittingly bump into my Daughter, she's on a Hen party over there. :)

I love hen parties!! Ill keep an eye out!

Lovely photo's there Irene, I'm due to be a grand dad end of dec/early Jan

Annie, these are a bunch of coppers all in their early 30's :D

Same age as me then! Im 32. Congrats Jim on becoming a grandad - is this your first grandchild - prepare to become besotted, my mum and dad and david's mum are obsessed with our two boys!

Yes it is Annie and long awaited LOL

LOL @ jim you sound like some memebers of my family.. I told them not to put all their hopes of a baby on me.. I'll have one when I'm ready.. I told them they need to get a dog or something :)

Hey Annie! Hope you have a great relaxing weekend away in Barcelona and good luck for weigh in! xx

I know More, it's different today, I was married at 25 and we had the kids straight away, that's not a priority today is it love.

Hey you're right Jim. Me and David have been together 3 and a half years, he's 26, I'm 22 and we're in no rush to get married never mind have babies! lol. Mind you an engagement ring wouldn't go a miss... lol

I know Kirsty, but that's how things are today. I don't blame you frankly, but it was different in my day. :)

Hiya, Im back, weekend eating not too bad, not too good - Im not dwelling on it. I did WI fri am and lost 2 lbs which I was totally delighted with!!

I spent all my 20's in the pub - and I dont regret a bit of it, 30's is the time for having babies in my opinion but we are all different, now I love being at home and dont feel like Im missing out at all.

Barcelona was fab I loved it the weather was stunning - sunny and 23 degrees, I think I should move there!!

Well I just watched the end of Biggest Loser AUstralia (I was totally addicted to it) and they have motivated me to step things up a gear, Im going to eat the same, drink less (alcohol) and exercise more! Im totally determined now - I really feel it is possible for me to get to goal now!!

Last edited:
Back