Annie's diary...Im moving!!

Oh yes, nice photo Annie.

Im sick:( well I am having a flare up of my asthma which is very rare for me but I feel really crap - I went to the doc when there was no sign of it improving and she has but me on antibiotics and two new inhalers. Good thing is when I feel wheezy and short of breath all the time I dont feel like eating much. Pity I cant phone in sick, one disadvantage of being a stay home mummy!

Oh bless you hun I know how you feel, kids don't care how you feel. Do you have just your little boy? I am lucky that having the 2 older ones I can make them do a few bits, but they are not keen. Hope you feel better soon. Just looked at you ticker and we have lost the same amount. Unfortunately I have 40 more than you still to go haha

xx

xx

Colleen has asthma, although it's very much under control now, but when the kids were small, if she had an attack they were as good as gold.

Oh bless you hun I know how you feel, kids don't care how you feel. Do you have just your little boy? I am lucky that having the 2 older ones I can make them do a few bits, but they are not keen. Hope you feel better soon. Just looked at you ticker and we have lost the same amount. Unfortunately I have 40 more than you still to go haha

xx

xx

I have a little 21 month old boy too - so not much rest but they are very good really. Do you feel much better having lost 20 lbs I can honestly say I dont really notice much difference Im hoping another 14 and ill feel better.

Colleen has asthma, although it's very much under control now, but when the kids were small, if she had an attack they were as good as gold.

How many kids have ye Jim?

Two Annie, Jamie is 34 and Eleanor is 32, both married now and Jamie and Carol his wife are expecting, our first little Grand Child is due around Christmas.

I do feel different got measure this morning have lost 3 inches off my bust, waist and hips. My clothes feel better, I can get into jeans I never could before so thats great. I know the next stone makes a big difference for me but I need to do some sit up to tone up cos my belly is looking awful!! I bet you can tell yo uare just so busy with little ones you don't get time bless you. Do your clothes feel better? I find jeans are a fab guide

xx

You are right Emma I do notice really, Im a size smaller in jeans,I should focus on the positives!

You will be a great grandaddy Jim - imagine how well you will be able to run around after them compared to before. My dad lost 3 stone when his first grandchild arrived - he suddenly wanted to be around for a lot longer (his words)

Oh a STS the same for me today, Im happy and focused for the weekend!

I am looking forward to the grand kid Annie, but it'll be a couple of years until it's interesting, I'm not a great baby person.

haha Jim I think it was just back fat hehe. My husband keeps telling me I have to stop if my boobs go!!

xx

LOL, I bet he does. :D

I am looking forward to the grand kid Annie, but it'll be a couple of years until it's interesting, I'm not a great baby person.

My dad is terrified of babies he wont hold them until they are about 3 months - just likes to look at them. You will be surprised though once they start giggling at you - I bet you'll melt!

Well so far so good this weekend! If I can get through this evening tomorrow will be a doddle!

Well done Annie for a good weekend so far have an early night if you get too tempted

xx

Morning Annie love, I'm sure you are right, how was the weekend?

How did it go Annie?

xx

Back