Annie's diary...Im moving!!

Thanks, I like this diet I think it suits me, the only thing I find difficult is breakfast. Id love some porridge or berries and yogurt - is there any yogurt that is low carb??

Morning Annie,

I'm not into yoghurt but there must be some low carb versions out there love.

I had a minor disaster yesterday - I ate a chapati with a lamb madras and some ice cream - just a couple of spoonfulls, and 3 beers . Im very annoyed with myself but I am not going to dwell on it, plus it could have been much worse. But I am totally back on track today! I am going to re read the book for added motivation!

ooops, naughty Annie, still getting right back on track is a good plan love, wel done.

Thanks Claire - I love Petits filous, it will be such a treat not to have to cook breakfast. I like plain natural yogurt too so ill check the carbs on it just to see. Well today was good, a few niggly cravings but nothing too bad. I am starting my christmas challenge - 22 lbs off from now till xmas!

I had to go and check Petits filous,out, I've never heard of them. :D

me too Jim but now I'm going to google it LOL

That's what I did love. :D

I found a yogurt that is 4g of carbs / 100g, it plain natural greek style and a little bitter but I really like it. Its called Clandeboye estate - not sure if you can get it outside ireland though??

Well I had a sneaky peek at the scales and I have lost nothing so far this week, but I am not disheartened - still 2 full days to WI and I def need to drink more water and eat less snacks

Join the what are we drinking thread Annie, that'll keep you on track love. Morning!

I remember Clandeboye house Annie, Just outside Bangor I think. I'm sure we used to buy butter and other farm foods from a shop there.

Yes thats the one - Ive never been to the farm shop must pop down and have a look.

They had some really good meat, dairy and veggies Annie.

Well 4th WI and another 2lbs gone forever - Im delighted, I feel so much better already. Now imagine how well id be doing if I was properly strict, but I am happy with slow and steady

Right I am trying a little modification - I know I shouldn't mess with the formula - if it aint broke etc. etc. but I am getting lots of spots and I really miss fruit a veg - so here is my plan - a little more fruit and veg (the lower GI ones) and a little less dairy (I dont think it really agrees with me). SO ill see what friday's weigh in brings and if I gain or STS im back on induction with a vegence.
I never really managed to get in ketosis anyway so Im not too bothered about that, its just if I get cravings back ill be v annoyed

I'd cut out the dairy and add more leafy greens annie love.

Thanks guys, I agree although even with a little more veg I do feel a little bloated - but ill see how the next couple of days go.

Well I had a terrible weekend - I was very badly behaved :whoopass: Im not even going to begin to tell you what I ate.We had guests up for the weekend and I just ate all round me. I think I was annoyed my friend didnt notice I had lost any weight - I saw her about 8 weeks ago so just before I lost any weight.

Now two things bother me about this -
1: I was so weak when I had no cravings:mad:
2: how easily the 'I have failed, I might as well binge/eat loads mentality' came back - this worries me for the future:sigh:

On a brighter note I did lots of exercise over the weekend and I am strictly back on Induction tomorrow!!! I hope I have not done too much damage

Right I am starting 5 days of strict 100% - Im going to be sooooo great, Im off to Barcelona next weekend so I need to be in ketosis and feeling good about myself and determined!

Back