Annie's diary...Im moving!!

Well better than most weekends but not so fantastic I can't wait to get on the scales - so going to keep WI till Fri and hoping for a good loss!!

Good for you Annie, let's hope it's a good one. :)

Well done you

xx

Well I was at the doctor yesterday and I walked in with the double buggy and she still said - have you had the baby :eek:- as in was I still pregnant and she is a doctor, I was so upset and annoyed Im trying so hard but she really knocked my confidence and she in no bloody twiggy herself:mad::mad:

Im going to use it as motivation, stupid cow!

:eek: what a stupid thing to say Annie, but as you pointed out it is a motivator.

OMG how insensitive, someone like that should know better...yes silly cow!!!

I had a similar situation just after I had had my 2nd daughter, I bumped into a lady who had been pregnant at the same time as me.. I was in a food court with a friend getting food for our 2 older toddlers, the baby was with my friend at the table whilst I was collecting the food, when this lady said to me, never mind I am sure it won't be long now....boy was she embarrassed when I told her I had the baby 6 weeks ago....lol....

I hate to say it but Im going to try slimming world - I just feel like I need some group support or something - Im just getting nowhere at the minute and sometimes a change is as good as a rest as they say. Ill be back to atkins though - I love it, I just feel I need a break from it to see the light iykwim. I will be continuing with low carb though - and ill be back often to see how ye are doing!! In fact I might just stay here following a low carb version of SW id miss ye too much!

Yes Annie, keep in touch love please.

Good luck Annie....
I was thinking myself recently that it is ashame that there isn't an Atkins type club with regular weekly meetings....hmm could this be a new venture....

Keep posting on here Mrs so we know how you are doing xx

Back