• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

annoyed is not the word... infuriated maybe...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida

Lfc

awww hun its awful when this happens really wish i knew the answer as it drives me mad too hopefully things will be all great in morning

Maybe you were more hydrated today or ate at different times? Or your scales are a bit dodgy.

My official weigh in is after work on monday and i try to have my lunchtime bar a little bit earlier and not drink as much water in the afternoon to help! (i normally drink shed loads of water so still drinking enough)

Now i've moved to SS+ i normally have a shake late afternoon but i don't have it on a monday until after weigh-in. Luckily the time of my weigh-in isn't too late and means i leave work early that day so i don't implode from hunger...

Sawyer

Silver Member
Have you weighed yourself at a different time? My true weight is the one first thing in the morning about 5 mins after I hav peed. That's the one I always go by cause your weight fluctuates so much during the day depending on heat, and food/fluid intake!

Again, and this question bedevils everyone at some point - it is down to fluid. Over a week this usually balances out. Weighing every day or even midweek can be misleading. When I was on CD I was told NOT to weigh at home but rather to weigh only on the CDC's scales.

They know their stuff!

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
well i lost 2lbs again this week... shouldn't grumble

I know it's frustrating when others seem to always get bigger numbers, well it is for me, but you are quite right 2 lb is really good. I doubt I'm gonna mangae that this week. A couple of days till weigh in and only 1/2 lb down (yes I know daily weigh-in is a big no-no, but it worked for me last time, and it's working for me this time so far). I just keep telling myself not to compare with others but to compare me with a) how I was and b) how I want to be. I am a stone lighter than I was this time last year (yay!!!!) and I want to be 3 stone lighter than I am now. Every 1/4 lb helps and it's better off than on. look at what you've achieved so far - you've done great!

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i know chick and i dunno if the fact i have felt horrendously bloated the past couple of days may have made an impact :(

It is annoying when the scales don't show a loss especially when you absolutely deserve one! I am a several times a day weigher so can't talk. ;) But all I can do is agree with others who say it all averages out. And no need to panic if one day the scales show a small gain. Because over the next few days the loss will come.