another 100% challenge....

Yup I have coke zero probably a can every other day or so, did it whilst I was on Cambridge as well and I was fine x

Hey girls had a bad day and am off sorry to let the side down and really well done x

just get back on it tomorrow chick xxx

carrie 2/7
gembritney 2/7
Carly 1/7
Emma1904 2/7

carly a 6/7 week is still a great achievement chick, draw a line, step over it. were here to help xx

A vanilla shake with coffee down today, a little earlier than normal for me but just fancied it! I'm on my TS day today so fingers crossed that will go ok!

Carly keep your chin up! Xx

Omg... I am so freaking head hungry... I want Food and I want it now! X

no you dont..... look at some previous posts and remember why your doing this. that food will still be there another day when your slimmer. and when you look at how you got there youll look back it this moment and realise its because you stayed headSTRONG. cmon chick its not worth the self loathing afterwards.... xx

Holding out at the moment... the craving is just baaaaaaaaaaaad! Lol x

i was like that last nyt, but after holding out ive discovered im in da pink!!! yay.... countdown to pinkdom!! xx

Just had my last pack, tried the Thai chicken, it was ok but probably wouldn't have it again. X

Day 3 complete and im in ketosis! well done for all who completed day 3!!!!! xx

Done day three! It was a struggle but did it!! Not sure about ketosis haven't checked yet! X

carrie 3/7
gembritney 3/7
Carly 1/7
Emma1904 3/7

yay we did it we did it.... bring on day 4!! had a stinking sleep last nyt, was still up at half 2, cramp in the legs and overtired. going into work this afternoon to help out as we have a girl off sick and another on her hols, on a friday there is no way i could leave it to 1 person. sometimes im too good to them. anything that keeps my mind off food though eh? xx

Sea life centre with my sons nursery today! It's 09:40 and I am surrounded by other people's children!!!! X

Day 4 complete yeha! x

carrie 4/7
gembritney 4/7
Carly 1/7
Emma1904 3/7

were doing it chick!!! xx

I'm good for day four too! Just didn't have the energy to update! No ketosis though :-( been told by doctor I have to have a small amount of carbs to keep me going until surgery next weekend so I won't be in ketosis all week!!!! It's going to be hard but I am determined to succeed! I have a mini goal of being down to at least 15.3 by the time they operate next weekend!! I'm just counteracting the carbs with drinking loads of water! X

Back