Another 5lbs down

Hi everyone,

Well I don't know how I have lost another 5lbs :copon: as I honestly haven't been doing the diet. I've been eating as well due to the stress of the last few weeks but got weighed this morning at home and i am delighted to say I have another good loss. I went earlier wedding dress shopping and purchased a gown from Maggie sottero. It was one that I was looking for 6 months ago so I am glad to report that I got it!! There is a link below to give ya an idea of whats it like Suzanne Vidal - by Maggie Sottero

Hope everyone else has good wi's, god willing it will be what yas want!! Take care

he'll be one happy man watchin u walk down that aisle.. hope it'll be the best day of both ur lives (thats if I dont object to it when the priest/vicar/whoever asks due to my undying love for u!!) lol.. it'll be amazing hun dont worry

well done on the losses should be proud

love the dress you will look gorgeous in it xx i lost too even when i was eating tho it was mainly tuna salad

Well done on the weight loss. That dress took my breath away, it is fabulous, you are going to stun your husband to be when he sees you in that!

When ur done with ur dress... scoot it along my way please!!!

ur guna look absolutely stunning hun!

specially loosing 5lbs! well done u xx

Well done on your weighloss and i have to say your dress is genuinely so beautiful i think your oh will shed a few tears when he sees you in that!

Fantastic! Well done :)
And your dress is beautiful - you're guna look so good! :D

Lauren I had my eyes on it first!!!! lol
well done miss unknown
dress is gorgeous xx

For a dress that beautiful, i would actually fight hehe

jus kiddin u have it, ur next for the weddin bells ha, just dont be selfish when your done with it ;)

xxx

You getting hitched lauren!?!??!?!

Well done.....your dress is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun

well done on the losses should be proud

Thanks Adam, Ive been using ya as an inspiration as ya have done brillant

love the dress you will look gorgeous in it xx i lost too even when i was eating tho it was mainly tuna salad

Yea its really strange that I did lose as I was eating everything in site but well done ya for losing as well. We are all a bunch of losers....lmao

fab weight loss and stunning dress xxx

Thanks vikki

Well done on the weight loss. That dress took my breath away, it is fabulous, you are going to stun your husband to be when he sees you in that!

Thanks MiniB. I am hoping I get some kind of reaction from him.

When ur done with ur dress... scoot it along my way please!!!

ur guna look absolutely stunning hun!

specially loosing 5lbs! well done u xx

Thanks Lauren. When is your big day hun?

Lauren I had my eyes on it first!!!! lol
well done miss unknown
dress is gorgeous xx

Thanks chick, just have to get the asian gown now which I think I have settled on red and gold.

Congratulations hun on ur loss- fabulous dress!! x

Thanks Kirsty - hope your infection is clearing up and feeling better?

Well done on your weighloss and i have to say your dress is genuinely so beautiful i think your oh will shed a few tears when he sees you in that!

I think it will be me that will be crying, good job I have a beautician on hand for the full day but I would like to see some emotion out of him...lmao.

Fantastic! Well done :)
And your dress is beautiful - you're guna look so good! :D

Thanks chick, Have ya thought up that payback yet?:D

haha no i havnt have you?!!!!

Back