Another benefit of CD!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Deejay, 2 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I know we were all freezing our butts off in the winter, is it just me who is carrying that on and feeling nice and comfortable while everyone is sweltering around me?

The air con in our office broke today and it was about 29 degrees all day in there. All I could hear was people complaining around me for hours, and I was perfectly fine!

Love this diet :D

Dee x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

im sat here freeezing now. we had mostly rain here all day aswell :(

4. abz

abz Gold Member

i have been freezing my arse off for days!! our air con is working just fine and to top it off i seem to be sitting in some kind of collection zone for all the cold air. i have to wrap myself up when everyone else is in short sleeves and hardly there shirts!!

abz xx

5. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    I havent had this side effect, but maybe thats because I am still carrying around about 8 tonnes of fat? lol. I cant wait to feel the cold :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.