another day hour by hour

Hi ladies!
first of Paula let me send you some (((((selling vibes and prayers))))) that they love your house. I'm so glad you resisted temptation yesterday, will done babe.how you doing today?

Hows yours going kittykat and nessa? still resisting? We can do this ladies.

I've resisted and had my shake already but was abit grossed out when i found a bit of aqua plastic in my buttershocht(sp)
yukkkkkkk( must be from the machine that makes the shakes)

Spooky glad your back i missed ya and well done for getting back on.Carebear whaere ya been ,have you been busy?.Im going to get dressed ,mop the bloody floors and take the dog out while the viewings on.I will be back at 11.30.I so need this to be the one .See ya in a bitxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Spooky!
glad to see you back hun. Dont worry about it hun just jump back on and get that ketosis on the go.

Ladies we can do this, and we need to keep telling are self that. Postive thin thinking all the way.

Paula yesterday i had a throbbing head all day and the pc was not making it any better, so just done some sculpting. I'm off shopping today ugh . GOOD LUCK HONEY,FINGERS CROSSED

WOOHAAAAA lol! see spooky your idea for this type of thread was fab, no harm in it at all thanks hun.

any news ????

well 2 litres of water a peppermint tea down do far donr the washing put it out and it bloody started to rain !!! so its now in the tumble

oh and just made OH shepherds pie for later as hes still in bed !

Ive just rang the estate agent and he laughed and said that i wouldnt hear till 2 morrowaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

what is it with ruddy estate agents !!

what part of OZ are you upping sticks too ???? and what made you want to go

Were going 2 hours south of perth.We wanted to leave our house to sell and get a holiday on the mortgage.Which the woolich said i could for 6 months.Then when i rang em back they said a month.We cant afford to do that .We have wanted to go for the last 5 years ,then we thought bugger it lets do itxx

good on yah heard its quite hard to get into

I got in with my hairdressing,it took us 10 months.I thought that was the hard bit but selling the bloody house isxx

Back