• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

another day hour by hour

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
morning Paula Glad youve got a viewing hav e you had many our house has been on the market for 6 weeks and weve not had a look in yest causing soo much tension in the house its unbelievable

hi mate,we sold in march waited four months and it fell through.Its been back on this is the fourth viewing in a fortnight.They live in my village and are in rented so keep everything crossed please.I went into the chat last night looking for you.Did you mean the chat on here?xx:D

kittykat

Gold Member
sorry i was in the chat room but my m8 called and was on and off the phone to her for bloody hrs where u live ??

kittykat

Gold Member
im in bradford trying to sell so we can move back down to surrey but the pressure from OH and family is immense i tell yah

kittykat

Gold Member
yeah i sure do work i work in leeds for northern rock in there collections department how about u ?

kittykat

Gold Member
omg 3 jOBS !!!! Wonderwoman eh " how much longer you off work for ????

Were emigrating to australia,so i will talk to you from there.Im not going to work till we move .We should of left last tuesday but because of that t..t it fell through.So i need lots of prayers for this 1xx

kittykat

Gold Member
OMG thats one hell of a move lets hope it all hurries up for you xxxx

kittykat

Gold Member
all ok on cd front check over on my thread

kittykat

Gold Member
ive gone into detail over on my thread day4 in the cd house

Morning Ladies
Had 2 pretty [email protected] days :sigh:
Ate pasta on friday night, and nibbled yesterday all day
Back on it now, need to get back into ketosis.
Having another water...:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: