another day hour by hour

paula 36

Gold Member
Hi guys,what a day i had yesterday.Thankyou kittykat and carebear and everyone else.Spooky where are you?.I am hopeing for a good day today ,ive got a viewing at 11.15 so need some prayers guys that they will fall in love with my housexx:):):):):)

morning Paula Glad youve got a viewing hav e you had many our house has been on the market for 6 weeks and weve not had a look in yest causing soo much tension in the house its unbelievable

hi mate,we sold in march waited four months and it fell through.Its been back on this is the fourth viewing in a fortnight.They live in my village and are in rented so keep everything crossed please.I went into the chat last night looking for you.Did you mean the chat on here?xx:D

sorry i was in the chat room but my m8 called and was on and off the phone to her for bloody hrs where u live ??

im in bradford trying to sell so we can move back down to surrey but the pressure from OH and family is immense i tell yah

yeah i sure do work i work in leeds for northern rock in there collections department how about u ?

I used to have three jobs hairdresser,special needs in school and a youth worker.I had a back operation and have been off 4 4 monthsxx

omg 3 jOBS !!!! Wonderwoman eh " how much longer you off work for ????

Were emigrating to australia,so i will talk to you from there.Im not going to work till we move .We should of left last tuesday but because of that t..t it fell through.So i need lots of prayers for this 1xx

OMG thats one hell of a move lets hope it all hurries up for you xxxx

all ok on cd front check over on my thread

ive gone into detail over on my thread day4 in the cd house

Back