another day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barbiegirl, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers
    :girlpower:well almost another shake to go, chicken n veg for tea, might have choc mint hot for a change ! im a bit hungry but its bearable , didnt think id make it this far .:p im feeling excited at the thought of wearing my clothes and feeling ok and not envious of other women ! know what i mean :sigh: xxxxxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

know what u mean!! well done on getting this far, once ketosis hits you wont feel hungry anymore :) its bliss :)
  4. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers
    thanks Becky , i guess ketosis might take longer for me cause im on 810 but ill get there im sure xxxxxx
  5. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Full Member

It really does make all the difference once you hit that 3 day ketosis point and the hunger disappears but its definitely worth it once you reach it. I luuuuuuuuuuuurve the choc mint x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.