Day One - Complete....here we go again!

I woke up this morning and, you know when you just know you've retained water? Stood on home scales. 12st 0.5lbs. 1.5lbs gain in 24 hours. Official weigh in 12st 0.5lbs. Loss 4lbs, but evening to morning weigh in change. I was absolutely gutted. CDC said "FFS Ian that's 2 stone plus in 8 weeks!!" He's got a point. Bet you it's 11st 13lbs tomorrow!!!

Your CDC is totally right. You have done so amazingly. If you know it's a bit of fluid retention then you know it'll go in no time! It's going down that's the important thing!

Omg 4lbs is super!!! Well done :)

I'm choosing to ignore the rant about morning v evening weigh in ;) because it's illogical lol :p

Current loss: 19lbs and 14.5" inches

Hey you know what they were waterway and just means a bigger loss next week 2 stone in 8 weeks plus days off is amazing. Enjoy looking dapper with no muffin top today and have a ball x

I think I've just realised why I was maybe a pound or so heavier.

Think "bog".

I'll maybe claim 11st 13lbs after all. And yes. I'm a bloody disgusting individual :)

I think I've just realised why I was maybe a pound or so heavier. Think "bog". I'll maybe claim 11st 13lbs after all. And yes. I'm a bloody disgusting individual :)

So you needed a poo is what you're telling us here? Lol

Haha flatterer!!!

Just telling it how it is lady :) Snog him tonight. Just to see if he's a good kisser. Can't beat a good kiss!

Haha yeah do it Lizz I dare you x

I sense he's not going to be a good kisser :(

Evening peoples.

Day 63 on SS1 today.

I may (i stress, may) be down to 11st 12lbs if the scales are a) right and b) I don't put back on!!

I'm a little apprehensive - SS1 finishes for me on Friday; moving up to either SS2 or 3.

Food. Holy. ****!

Evening peoples. Day 63 on SS1 today. I may (i stress, may) be down to 11st 12lbs if the scales are a) right and b) I don't put back on!! I'm a little apprehensive - SS1 finishes for me on Friday; moving up to either SS2 or 3. Food. Holy. ****!

You've already had food so it's not scary. You know you can control it! That's exciting that you're coming off ss1! Well done on 11 12!!!! I'm quite jealous

Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

Wow ian bloody well done its fabulous and ss2 is also amazing your well and truly in control now keep going that medium shirt will soon be baggy too no doubt :)

Last night was grim. Bloody hard. I was craving food - Man v Food type stuff too. Fried chicken, burgers, pizza, junk.

Survived.

Weigh in at 8am. Hoping to be 11st 11lbs and a 3.5lbs loss.....and (gulp) onto SS2 or 3. Would mean only 1lb to BMI of <25 and 4lbs to target.

Funny (peculiar) range of emotions. Excited, yet scared after last weeks disappointment. Excited, yet scared at thought of good and " normality".

I should sleep. :)

Last night was grim. Bloody hard. I was craving food - Man v Food type stuff too. Fried chicken, burgers, pizza, junk. Survived. Weigh in at 8am. Hoping to be 11st 11lbs and a 3.5lbs loss.....and (gulp) onto SS2 or 3. Would mean only 1lb to BMI of <25 and 4lbs to target. Funny (peculiar) range of emotions. Excited, yet scared after last weeks disappointment. Excited, yet scared at thought of good and " normality". I should sleep. :)

Wow we both had out grim night at the same time lol well done to both of us for surviving!!! :)

And wow, 11 11 is superb!!!!! And good luck moving up the stage 2! Food is still fuel whether it's products or actual food. You have your Saturday night meal for decadence, stick to that :)

Wow.

I'm officially 11st 11lbs. 4lbs away!

I've moved to Step 3 as going to turkey soon and want to go out running.

There's so much food to be had!! I'll never manage it all

Wow. I'm officially 11st 11lbs. 4lbs away! I've moved to Step 3 as going to turkey soon and want to go out running. There's so much food to be had!! I'll never manage it all

It's fab I felt overloaded just doing ss+ or step 2. Enjoy and well done Ian super pleased for you x

So far today I've had:

1 x Strawberry shake product
2 x Shredded Wheats
1/4 pint of skimmed milk (will use the rest with coffee)
1 x salad with a little bit of cheese added

Still have the following to go
1 x Chocolate shake
Dinner

I may have a celebratory glass of wine and a wee bit of a cheat meal tonight. Nothing off the scale, just a wee "well done" and back hard tomorrow.

I'll freely admit, I'm stuffed....and I'm going to go for a run in the rain later.

Feels excited.....slightly guilty.....and downright odd!

Wow. I'm officially 11st 11lbs. 4lbs away! I've moved to Step 3 as going to turkey soon and want to go out running. There's so much food to be had!! I'll never manage it all

Yay that's bloody chuffing amazing news! Well done! :) I'm so proud of you :)

Don't panic! No one makes good decisions when they panic. Adopt the same approach with step 3 as you have all the other steps! You know what you can and can't have, stick to it :)

Yay that's bloody chuffing amazing news! Well done! :) I'm so proud of you :)

Don't panic! No one makes good decisions when they panic. Adopt the same approach with step 3 as you have all the other steps! You know what you can and can't have, stick to it :)

Thanks Lizz - was a bit overwhleming when I suddenly realised I had choice....for weeks I've planned my week on a Saturday, all packets in order for each day. I just need to do the same, even with the food.

Incidentally....even Shredded flippin Wheat tasted amazing :)

Back