Day One - Complete....here we go again!

Thanks Lizz - was a bit overwhleming when I suddenly realised I had choice....for weeks I've planned my week on a Saturday, all packets in order for each day. I just need to do the same, even with the food. Incidentally....even Shredded flippin Wheat tasted amazing :)

Haha I don't even choose now. I have boxes set up so it's just a case of picking the next sachet along.

Haha I bet it was! Eat your food slowly and savour the tastes and textures. You've worked hard to get here! You going to buy yourself something nice to celebrate? (Not food related!)

Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

Haha I don't even choose now. I have boxes set up so it's just a case of picking the next sachet along.

Haha I bet it was! Eat your food slowly and savour the tastes and textures. You've worked hard to get here! You going to buy yourself something nice to celebrate? (Not food related!)

I'm going to have a cheeky glass of wine (maybe prosecco) tonight, then buy a new shirt or 2 tomorrow. I also need new jeans - I have about 15 pairs; all miles too big!

But that's tomorrow's job :)

Ian, that's great! I moved up to step three before this epic Italian feast of a wedding and found I felt stuffed all the time! Oh well it could be worse!

I'm going to have a cheeky glass of wine (maybe prosecco) tonight, then buy a new shirt or 2 tomorrow. I also need new jeans - I have about 15 pairs; all miles too big! But that's tomorrow's job :)

That's exciting! I'm so chuft for you

You'd laugh if you saw them. They slide off fastened!! Right, naked body alert.....

Attachments

• image-1233022920.jpg
    image-1233022920.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 47
Reason I posted that(!) isn't exhibitionism. Just I'd always hide my body, always.

Now? I'm starting to like it again.

You have an ace body! Don't blame you for showing it off lol

Wait until I'm a size 10 and I'll be flashing my body on here too haha

Haha with all the excess skin I have it's not a pretty sight! But I'm in it for the long haul so I'm doing some serious ab work for the duration

You're doing great doll. Seriously so.

I'm going to have some homemade burgers and salad for tea. And will cheat with some prosecco.

Enjoy that prosseco :) it's well earned

I blinking love prosecco have a sip for me. You're doing fab Ian amazing x

Evening all.

Day four on SS3, day 69 overall.

Saturday was hard - food choice. I ate all the right things, then I drank a bottle of prosecco to myself on Saturday night. Top start! On the upside, the prosecco was ace!

Sunday was better - planning food all the way through and understanding I can trade some things like fruit through the day to keep nibbling and metabolism going. However, Sunday night I had 2 glasses of wine and crisps!

Safe to say, wine and crisps are not in the handbook. I double checked :(

Monday & Tuesday - back on it. Still same weight as Saturday weigh in, so seems ok....

It's just odd - it's felt like I'm eating loads and everything is so tasty!

yeah i would be on step 3 if wine and crisps were allowed lol!

Dont sweat it though, get back on the wagon and keep enjoying the food thats in the book ;)

I found that cambridge actually retrains your taste buds and it actually made me like tuna....i hated it for years! Very odd! Youre doing super :)

Thanks Lizz.

It's my 10 week anniversary tonight - 10 weeks ago tonight convinced me to get back on Cambridge.

The night I had a man v food portion of chicken omlette and chips from the chinese takeaway at 9pm!!

haha i couldnt do a portion size like that if i tried!

when i was at my biggest my ex husband and i would get a XL pizza EACH from dominos and i'd clear it! I couldnt do that now, i couldnt do that 2 years ago. I was so obese it was a joke! Never again hey :)

We used to get 2 16" pizzas from the kebab shop, usually 3/4 done and the other 1/4 for breakfast.

Usually cheese, spicy mince and more cheese.

Heart attack stuff.

Its madness isnt it! How we could have consume that quantity of food is beyond me!

Here's tonight's feast.

Half a bowl of salad, some rice (carbs!!!) but less than allowed, tinned tuna, splash of balsamic.

I left it for 5 mins to allow the balsamic to work it's magic. Utterly fantastic. Who'd have thought I'd have said that about tuna salad :)

Attachments

• image-889291484.jpg
    image-889291484.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 28
That looks lush!!!! You allowed wild or wholemeal rice? I'd make that myself

Current loss: 28lbs and 21inches

Back