ProPoints Another go.....

Just changed my living room around and I'm sitting here wondering if its right! One sofa has a mountain of toys on it to sort out :0(
Leo's bedroom is tiny and he hasn't really got any toys in there yet. They are all down here!

image-1496377691.jpg

Humph!

I know it like the back if my hand now. Been on and off it for years haha. Feeling pretty positive this time though!
Xx

I'm with you on that one, been doing this for years on and off but something seems to have clicked this time and definitely feeling more positive! I just find it hard as I knew all my points on the old system and could recite them off when needed but just taking alot longer to get my head around this one :confused:

Hope you have a good day Xx

I'm with you on that one, been doing this for years on and off but something seems to have clicked this time and definitely feeling more positive! I just find it hard as I knew all my points on the old system and could recite them off when needed but just taking alot longer to get my head around this one :confused:

Hope you have a good day Xx

Yeah I found it hard to get my head around the new way. I thought the old system have you more encouragement to excercise as you could earn the activity points on a daily basis. This is my second time round on the new system and I've got used to it now. Xx

So there's two weeks today till we go to Spain. The temperatures are looking ok over there between 18 and 24 so hopefully it'll be 24 all week when we go!
I'm hoping ill get another few pounds off by then!
I'm nervous about meeting my dads girlfriend. I've only ever seen him with my mum. Makes me a bit sad but I'm glad he is with someone as he probably would have drunk himself to death by now!
Wish my mum would meet someone nice though, my mum loves bird spotting photography walking would be nice for her to find someone who likes these things and for someone to spoil her a bit. She deserves it xx

Jut quickly read some of your diary, dairy lee spread on toast with mushrooms and toms is genius!!! Just genius!! Xx I am heading out shopping and so going to get. I would love a few weeks away, love Spain when it's early 20,s not to warm, so you can really get around places, yet so much warmer than the uk, you lucky thing xx

Jut quickly read some of your diary, dairy lee spread on toast with mushrooms and toms is genius!!! Just genius!! Xx I am heading out shopping and so going to get. I would love a few weeks away, love Spain when it's early 20,s not to warm, so you can really get around places, yet so much warmer than the uk, you lucky thing xx

I have a spare plane ticket if you want to come to Lanzarote with me?! x

God that would be divine!!!! We went island hopping around Greece when I was 22 weeks pregnant with Dylan x I knew it would be a while before I could go away so made the most of it!!! This time I am limited as Dylan started his GCSE,s so he has to stay home, I would feel bad going without him!!! But I would not if Alex stayed home, haha i would be massive pregnant, prob the size of an house!!

God that would be divine!!!! We went island hopping around Greece when I was 22 weeks pregnant with Dylan x I knew it would be a while before I could go away so made the most of it!!! This time I am limited as Dylan started his GCSE,s so he has to stay home, I would feel bad going without him!!! But I would not if Alex stayed home, haha i would be massive pregnant, prob the size of an house!!

What were you like in the sun when you were pregnant? I'm a real sun queen and can lay in it all day x

Well it was October time, and they has a run of bad weather so we did sight seeing things, but if its hot, I love the sea, or pool lots of books (now a kindle but its so not the same ) I love to relax when the weather is warm, a good meal and wine or cocktails in the eve......if I want to site see I go when weather cooler x x

Yeah it'll be nice. I'm quite hoping that it won't be warm enough for a bikini haha
We are borrowing a car from some friends who live in the village so we don't have to rely on my dad to cart us around :0)

Toast with chive Philadelphia and mushrooms is lovely!! Mmmm x

im jealous is so close to u going to spain! i understand ur nervous about meetin ur dads girlfriend! when i first meet andy i thought im not meant to like him(coz i wanted to b loyal to my dad even though i hate my dad lol) but i did really like him! my situition is different to urs though but i bet ur dad really wants u 2 like her!
ur mum might find someone when everyone least expects it she might find them while out bird watchin ect. when my dad left and mum was alone she dint really no anyone in leeds coz dad had only jus move dus up here som a girl i knew mum lived in the same villiage so we made them both meet at the pub and have a drink!
i felt sorry for my mum she had t ring this lady and b like our girls think we sud go for a drink lol she was so nervous but came home n had a fab night n she started gettin out which was fab!
u will have a a fab holiday and it will defo be nice that u have a car u can use so ur not waiting on ur dad all the time!

xxx

Thanks hun. It's nice to hear someone in a similar position. It's weird when your parents split as a grown up. Although its horrible for kids when parents split it's completely different when your an adult and you understand things. I was really upset when they first split up 4 years ago but they are better off without each other and although its been hard on my mum she's still happier :0) xx

Did u fall off the wagon sweetie or jus use ur weeklies!?

Yeh me n my bro were old enough t no wat was goin on n hear the fighting and what not! My mum was instandley happy when dad finally left!
Xxx

My parents split when I was an adult as well - weird as an adult because you can see where they come from having been in relationships, but still it's your mum and dad (if that makes sense!)

Hopefully if you fall off the wagon today you can just use some of the weeklies! x

Did u fall off the wagon sweetie or jus use ur weeklies!?

Yeh me n my bro were old enough t no wat was goin on n hear the fighting and what not! My mum was instandley happy when dad finally left!
Xxx

Yes weeklies are gone haha
Better start excercising :0/

My parents split when I was an adult as well - weird as an adult because you can see where they come from having been in relationships, but still it's your mum and dad (if that makes sense!)

Hopefully if you fall off the wagon today you can just use some of the weeklies! x

Yeah you can. And yes it makes sense :0)
Weeklies are demolished haha

Back to it today x

Back