Another loose skin thread

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
I know this topic is all over the place but I wanted to hear Exante dieters views and opinions. Who has got to goal, losing 3-5 stone, and who has, or has no, had issues with loose skin?

I reckon I could reach goal by the summer (if we get one!) losing a total of 4stone, at a rate of 3lb a week.

Any tips and advice?

Previously I never had any problems with lose skin but this time my belly seems a bit wobbly! I started doing the shred and have been lazy and haven't done it in a while but I'm hoping once i do that again it'll work to tone up my skin?

Loose skin is a tricky one. It's sometimes difficult to get rid of. Depends on how heavy ppl r initially, how quickly the weight goes and obviously how much is lost. My brother lost sstarted at 23 stone is now about 14 stone he does alot of exercise and can't get rid of the loose skin. I have shifted 3 st but have no loose skin. Definitive treatment is surgical if there's alot of it but its not something the NHS will fork out for...

I posted this question less specifically in the 'Success' forum. Anyone lost 6-8st, and what was their skin like? :p

Loose skin is a tricky one. It's sometimes difficult to get rid of. Depends on how heavy ppl r initially, how quickly the weight goes and obviously how much is lost. My brother lost sstarted at 23 stone is now about 14 stone he does alot of exercise and can't get rid of the loose skin. I have shifted 3 st but have no loose skin. Definitive treatment is surgical if there's alot of it but its not something the NHS will fork out for...

Doesn't age have a lot to do with it as well? I'm hoping because I'm only 20 (well, nearly 21) it won't be as bad for me...

Thanks Red. Had a good read. Think it really is luck of the draw. I have my bio oil and will start toning exercises (when this damned cold has gone) and hope for the best! x

Back