Another month another challenge - march

Sorry to be a pain but can I change my target to 8lbs as my target was 4lbs but when I weighed yesterday I lost 4lb x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning daz... 1.4lb off for me please.

Not bad after 2nights out i dont think :)

Sorry to be a pain but can I change my target to 8lbs as my target was 4lbs but when I weighed yesterday I lost 4lb x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Well, i suppose, being that You asked so nicely, I will allow it, just this once mind. ;) (joking, just in case You are not aware of my humour, well done on the loss)

Morning daz... 1.4lb off for me please.

Not bad after 2nights out i dont think :)
Personally i think you need to get some scales that are a lot more precise. ;)

View attachment 127175

Ooooo I'm excited for this challenge, feeling confident if actually making one this time! Well done everyone who has lost so far!

Personally i think you need to get some scales that are a lot more precise. ;)

i wish i could find some! but then ide be worried about messing up ur lovely spreadsheet with my point thousandth of a decimal lol and it just wouldnt look as pretty...

So unfortunately i will hav to deal with what i hav... i do hav to admit tho my point of a lb has been adding up nicely :)

i wish i could find some! but then ide be worried about messing up ur lovely spreadsheet with my point thousandth of a decimal lol and it just wouldnt look as pretty...

So unfortunately i will hav to deal with what i hav... i do hav to admit tho my point of a lb has been adding up nicely :)
I hope that you are taking into account the anomaly of the scales?

They will measure, in most cases, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 of a measure of 1 lb. Now, a lb has 16 ounces, so, 0.2 is actually 2 sixteenths. Still with me? OK.

So in reality, your 1.4 lb is actually 1 lb and 6.4 ounces. Of course 0.5 would be 8 ounces, which is half of 16.

So upon conclusion, the 0.4 is actually four sixteenths.

And that dear people finishes off today's lesson.

Any questions please do ask. :D

Hi, can I please join? Aiming for an 8lb loss this month. A few events at the weekend so hoping this will keep me motivated to make the best choices! Thank you :)

I hope that you are taking into account the anomaly of the scales?

They will measure, in most cases, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 of a measure of 1 lb. Now, a lb has 16 ounces, so, 0.2 is actually 2 sixteenths. Still with me? OK.

So in reality, your 1.4 lb is actually 1 lb and 6.4 ounces. Of course 0.5 would be 8 ounces, which is half of 16.

So upon conclusion, the 0.4 is actually one fourth of sixteen.

And that dear people finishes off today's lesson.

Any questions please do ask. :D

everydays a school day - i think i JUST managed to keep with u till the end

Morning all and well done losers - some fab losses to start the month off.

Smurf your WI today will count hun :)

oh goody hehe xx 5lbs to go then......:D

I'll join please Daz. I'll go for 10lb as 5 wright ins, first one tomorrow :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay -2lbs so now 10st 3lbs eek! Pleased; that was my initial target before I dropped it :D

Some lovely losses so far this week!
Well done everyone and thanks to Daz for keeping us all up to date as always xxxx

Back