Another Newbie hoping for support!!

Chezzy

Hi All, it's so good to find a site that looks like it offers the kind of support I really think I'm going to need over the next 12 months. I'm heading towards D Day, which is next Tuesday, when I'm going to embark on Neris and India's Idiot Proof low carb diet!! I'm around 15 stone and have yo yo'd and struggled with my weight forever, but have now had ENOUGH!!! I'm not sure what's happened to the Pig To Twig forum but if anyone's doing this diet, especially if you're making good progress, I'd love to hear from you! Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy to hear from anyone and everyone, I want and need all the support I can give and get!!!!:)
C x

Hiya Chezzy
We're a friendly bunch round here so you'll love it.
I've never heard of your diet before but it sounds great. Good luck with the weight loss journey. :D

Welcome to the forums chezzy:p

hey there :)
I'm a newbie too but welcome to the forum!
I have never heard of your diet before, what does it involve?

Good Luck with your weight loss!
Sammy x

Hi All, thanks for your kind and welcoming responses. I'm a tad worried that no-one seems to have heard of the diet I'm about to embark but hey ho!!! It's basically a high protein, low carb diet (a la Atkins) To be honest it probably wouldn't be my first choice, but as my many attempts in the past have failed, and it has worked for my hubby (who is doing it alongside me!!) it seems the best option!?! I'll keep you all posted!!
I'm really impressed with the amount of support you guys offer, so thanks in advance, I think I'm going to need it!!
Chezzy x

Wow so nice that you and your husband get to do it together :) that will really help having support like that at home!
Good Luck with your weight loss let us know how you get on!

Sammy x

Back